Chapter 16

Jimin's POV

After treating Yoongi hyung we were walking to the bus stop which was about 10 minutes away from the restaurant. The cold winds were piercing through my body even though I was wearing a padded jacket. My hands were almost frozen as I had forgotten to bring my gloves.

I looked at my frozen hands and cried "My hand looks even smaller in winters." Yoongi hyung glared at me with slightly curved lips and grabbed my hand. He took them closer to his mouth, exhaled his warm breath and then rubbed them against his hands. "It's going to get colder now. Wear hot pads."

His actions made my heart flutter and all I could hear was my heart beating as if it would come out of my body. I felt as if he wasn't warming my hands but warming my heart, my soul.

Am I allowed to feel this? What is Yoongi hyung doing to me?

He intertwined his fingers with mine and put them inside his pocket.

I didn't say a word cause there were so many sensations that my body was feeling

I didn't say a word cause there were so many sensations that my body was feeling. I walked silently while Yoongi hyung talked about how much he missed being in Daegu.

Finally we reached the bus stop and took a bus. Hyung was still holding my hand but I don't know why this didn't feel weird. I was sitting on the window seat and Hyung sat next to me. It was the first time I had been quiet for so long when I was with him.

The silence is making it more awkward. I should say something. But what? My brain has stopped working. All I can think of is his hand on mine and it feels so different, in a good way.

"Have you ever been in a relationship hyung?" I tilted my head as I blurted this ridiculous question. And then I felt his head resting on my shoulder.

Thank God he slept! What was I thinking? That is such a stupid question! Get back to your senses Jimin!! It's so hard though! He smells great. I wonder what cologne he's wearing. Arrgghhh... Think of something else! Like the dance practice. Yeah! It was great. Our routine is unique and fresh, we just need to be in sync. And I kissed Yoongi hyung. Wait what? No get back to the dance part! Stop thinking about hyung and his soft cheeks and veiny hands. Aish! I'm still thinking about him. It's impossible not too. Look how peacefully he's sleeping with slightly pouted lips. OMG those lips...

Suddenly we felt a strong jerk making most of the passengers fall off their seats. The noise of tires skidding were deafening. In few seconds when the bus finally halted we heard people shouting and calling for help. We realized that the bus had hit a car. Yoongi hyung hit his head and was bleeding. Other passengers too were hit but with no major injuries. "Hyung, are you okay? Can you see me?" I panicked. "Yeah, I'm okay. Are you fine? Did you get hurt?"

"I'm alright, hyung. don't worry about me!" I pressed his forehead with my hands as tears fell from my eyes.

People were getting off the bus and the sound of ambulance sirens were approaching us. I stood up took him straight to the emergency unit. "He's bleeding. Please help!" I yelled.

"Jimin, I'm fine. Don't panic. It's not that serious." he mumbled. But I didn't care. All I wanted was him to get treated right away. A doctor came up and looked at the cut. "Don't worry. It's not deep." and opened the first aid box.

"Ji hee! Come here. This patient is critical!" shouted a man. The doctor asked a nurse to treat Yoongi hyung and ran towards the smashed car.

Out of curiosity I asked the nurse what was the condition of that person in the car. "That car driver is severely injured. It's miraculous that he's still breathing." she gasped.

"Step aside please. Please make way for the patient" yelled the doctor. We stood next to the ambulance as the stretcher approached. The ground slipped under my feet as I saw the injured person.

.

.

.

It was Jungkook!