Chapter 24

Jungkook's POV

"Tae...please, stop!" I squirmed.

What sort of dilemma is this? Why am I so selfish that I can't give up either of them? I've loved Jimin for the past 3 years, it's so hard to let him go and Tae, he's my soulmate, he needs me and I need him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Kookie? Why are you still listening to this bullshit? Tell him to fuck off." Jimin yelled. Tae approached him and they stood close staring right into each other's eyes.

I couldn't get up because of my fractured foot so I was just praying that they won't hit each other. "Will you guys please calm down?"

"Tell him that you don't want him, Jungkook! Why don't you say it?" he grunted and pushed Tae forcefully making him stumble but thankfully he didn't lose his balance. Tae rushed over to Jimin and grabbed his collar all set to land a punch on him when someone stormed in and shouted, "Stop!"

Yoongi twisted Tae's hand and pushed him away, "Don't you fucking dare touch him!"

This was the first time in my life I was glad to see Yoongi hyung cause I wasn't capable of stopping this menace.

Jimin's POV

My savoir was here again to protect me. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. He blinked them as if saying 'I'm here now. You'll be fine.' It was as if we were communicating through our eyes.

I wasn't afraid of getting hit by Taehyung and even if I did I wouldn't be hurt cause the thing that was hurting me right now was Jungkook's silence.

"Let's go, Jimin." Yoongi hyung locked his fingers with mine and pulled me towards the door. I was in no mood to be in this room anymore but there so many unanswered questions which I just couldn't leave it right there. I had to know for my clarity and closure of this shitty relationship.

"Hyung" I pulled back my hand. "Just a minute." Yoongi looked disappointed as I didn't go with him; he forced a smile and walked out of the room and said "I'll wait outside."

I glanced at Kookie who was silently sobbing on his bed. "You know what? I'm not mad at you but myself. I was a fool to think that you'll change; I was a fool to believe everything will turn back to normal."

"Hyung, I don't know how to explain this but I do love you but I also love Tae. It's wrong and I'm at fault at this. I wish I could tell you..."

As soon as he said he loves Tae, I was done listening to him."Stop! I don't need to hear anymore, Jungkook. I've got all the answers to my questions." I said before he could finish.

I had no strength to listen to his baseless explanations. His hollow words were piercing my heart and I had no reason to stay in presence of those two. I glared at Jungkook for the last time with teary eyes and walked out as fast I could.

Yoongi's POV

I was waiting for Jimin while several emotions were swirling around my body. I felt anger, pain, fear, love and guilt. The voices inside the room could be clearly heard outside and I chose not to listen to them. So I walked towards the end of the corridor wondering what Jimin must be going through. Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching towards me and I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and there was Jimin on the verge of crying, "Hyung" he said after taking a deep sigh, "Will you buy me a drink?" he put on a fake smile trying his best not to let his emotions out.

"Hmm. Sure!" I nodded.