Dark intentions

(Mikasa's POV)
I hate him. As a child I didn't exactly feel this way as I hadn't officially met him but then he was, as he is now, a very respected soldier and I also looked up to him. Even when I was just starting out as a trainee I still followed the captain and didn't think anything of it. Only when Eren was put into court is when I discovered my hate towards him.

Despite the way Levi treats him, Eren still follows him around like a dog and it's owner. It's horrible watching Eren just let himself be abused by the captain, and then be willing to protect him in battle!

Whenever Eren messes up or didn't do something to Captain's expectations, he would do something like hit him round the head and cause him temporary pain, just like back in court. Nowadays he's not as cruel to Eren and just scolds him harshly, leaving Eren depressed for an hour and even more determined to impress Levi. I suppose this is kinda okey since Eren isn't technically being harmed but this means that he's being treated almost nicely I some cases, which is something no one gets or will ever get from Captain.

I try to take my mind of this by trying to improve the rest of my squad's flaws. One of the most annoying things that happens is when one of the slightly less experienced soldiers will make a kill on a titan but won't cut deep enough and the dumb creature will get back up again, leaving the job to either one of the more skilled soldiers to take it down.

One of the many reasons I dislike my squad.

I asked Hanji for a slight "favour" as long as she didn't mention it to anyone.
"I wouldn't be able to anyway," Was her response. "Technically I'm not allowed to grant requests but I may just let you slide, just this once." I was glad when Hanji came out thrilled with my question. " Mikasa I'm so glad your thinking about the benefits of your squad and how you want to help them!" I had missed out the part about me not telling them and the fact that I detested their imperfections but what she doesn't know won't hurt her. "And it gives me a great chance to experiment on titans again, I haven't had a good reason in ages!"
"Don't test it on Eren!" I panicked.
"What? Of course not silly, that could kill the little titan, no it'll just be on regular titans" she said in an oddly reassuring tone. She giggled madly. "This means I'll also have a great excuse incase I burn anything whilst making your "poison".

She kept as good as her word, working on it for the next few weeks. Coming up with a brilliant lie which convinced even Commander Erwin to allow her to commence her "witchcraft" as a few people had called it.

After many fails, trials and mistakes she had produced a poison that could kill a titan in seconds if entered its blood stream. Because titans had a slightly less sophisticated circulatory system it would take longer for it to have an effect on a human. Hanji still strictly told me to NEVER let it enter it mine or anyone else's blood stream as it was almost a certainty that it would kill, avoiding digesting it either as it would make us seriously ill and could still easily kill us. I made note, thanked her and shoved the glass bottle in my pocket.

Unfortunately we're being made to go on some sort of trip, a kind of a camp out of 4 weeks to patrol the walls and make sure that there are no more breaches. Don't ask me who thought THAT would be a good idea since the perimeter of the walls are hounded with titans and the only place we could stay is a the outside forest which coulda be considered suicide. There are 8 of us going Levi and his squad, minus Historia and Ymir and Hanji is being made to go as well. I'm planning to spend as much time as I can avoiding the rest of my squad and stay with Armin and Eren. I'll try my best to tolerate everyone, but I'll just focus on my friendship with Armin and trying to keep Eren far away as possible form Captain by distracting him. I will make him mine...he just doesn't know it yet.