A confession

The day of their large expedition to the Lakeside forest, Mikasa ran around Head Quarters looking for Eren. This was the day she planned to "confess" to Eren since no one could interrupt them as they would be too busy. She walked into him, rushing around and made out to leave the room. "Eren, can I talk with you?"
"Can't you speak with someone else?"
"No, it has to be you."
"But I'm just about to-"
"This is important!"
"Mikasa seriously I need to leave." Mikasa was beginning to get flustered and frustrated. "Eren please!" Eren grabbed Mikasa's hands and held them, looking into her eyes. "I can't now but I promise that we will talk strait after the mission okey?"
"You promise?"
"I promise."
"A-and you won't do anything stupid? This means a lot to me."
"Yes, now for god's sake, put on your gear!" Said Eren smiling, then running from the room. I love you Eren... she whispered and scuttled away.

Instead of going to where everyone else was though, Eren sneaked off down the corridor. Mikasa silently followed Eren till she saw him go into Levi's office. She herd both of their voices but she couldn't make out what they were saying. Eren stood awkwardly to the side. "So, Jager, what do you want to say that is more important than the expedition?"
"Uh... I just thought since nobody was around..."
"What're you getting at?"
"W-well I suppose it's that it's kinda important."
"Heh, your beginning to sound like Mikasa." Levi smirked. Eren screwed up his face. "Please sir, I just want to talk." He said, shying away. Levi walked forward towards Eren slightly. "Well come on then."
"I, um... I..."
"Spit it out Jager!"
"I like you!" Eren blurted before covering up his face. "Please don't kill me Captain!" Levi was slightly baffled. He raised his hand and Eren flinched but levi didn't hit him. He put his hand on Eren. "Then I suppose it's a good thing that I like you back." Said Levi, smiling. Eren blushed scarlet. "Thank you..." Eren spoke in a tiny voice. They hugged each other tightly.

Mikasa had peered round the door and was fighting to stop herself from crying in anger and sadness. She ran into the empty dorm and locked the door, glistening tears of frustration running down her burning cheeks. Thankfully she wasn't there to see the soft kiss that the two shared.