I sentence you...

Mikasa came to just as they got back. Before she could do anything she was dragged into the doors of Head Quarters and locked in one of the many vast basement cells by Hanji. Mikasa was left there without being able to protest.

They had to eventually break the news to everyone, but nobody wanted to. There was enough devastation with a very substantial amounts of new squads lost in battle and Levi's death certainly didn't help. Commander Erwin didn't say much and asked to speak with Hanji privately. She agreed. Hanji had to explain what happened and why she locked up Mikasa. There was not much understanding on why Mikasa went through risking her life to execute a brutal murder on a respected soldier for no apparent reason but first Erwin had to bring the situation up with court.

Eren had carried Levi's body inside and lates him out on his little bed. He locked the door behind him and stared at the little male. Willing for him to wake up, Eren almost fell forward next to Levi's bed and held his cold, pale hand. Eren wanted Levi to wake up like he did before and be fine, but no such thing happened. There was no pulse, no breathing, no life. Minutes went past before Eren lost himself and started mournfully crying. He forgot all about the people who could hear him, who could judge him. His sobbing could be herd by many. A few people asked for him to unlock the door but he didn't. Eren didn't want to see any of them. He didn't care. He just wanted Levi back.

After around 30 minutes Eren managed to compose himself slightly and stop crying, just for a minute. Going down the large staircase down into the hall of basement cells. Mikasa was sat on the floor of the end cell, one arm hanging through the bars. She looked up in surprise when she saw Eren looming above her. "Eren!" Mikasa stood up and looked at him. There was an ominous silence. "Why did you do it?" Eren finally asked, looking at the floor. "What?"
"Don't play dumb."
"Eren I don't-"
"Why did you kill him?!" He shouted and shook on the bars. Mikasa leapt back. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" She wept. "Stabbing him fifty times in the chest was an accident?"
"N-no, I just... Uh... didn't like him."
"Tell me the truth Mikasa."
"...he, uh... he took you from me alright? You were not meant to be his little dog to toy around with. All I wanted was for you and me to be something more than a friendship that could easily be split, I wanted it to be more official and Captain Levi just got in the way!"
"So you killed him?"
"Don't use such harsh words." There was another silence. This wasn't going the way she wanted it. "What did you want to talk with me about earlier?" Eren finally said. "It was nothing."
"You said it was important to you."
Mikasa tried to look Eren in the eyes.
"I saw you go into Captain's office just before we left."
"And?"
"Don't deny it! I saw you two together! It made me feel sick just watching!"
"What the hell? You watched me and him? Mikasa you can't do that!"
"Well I did and anyway you know how much I didn't like him I couldn't stand the site of him."
"Mikasa it was nothing, it was just a kiss!"
"He did what?!"
"Well I guess you weren't there. What is your problem, is it that bad?"
"Yes it is that bad!"
"Why? What was so terrible about it?"
"Because I love you Eren! I always have and to see you and Levi together was wrong. From the day I met him I hated him but he went as so far to take you away from me. I promised to do anything for you and not let anything get in my way because I love you!" Mikasa's face was bright pink. Eren stared at her, wide eyed and quiet. He no longer felt angry, just sad and hurt. Whalen he spoke his voice was slightly cracked. "S-so your telling me that you murdered humanities strongest soldier because you were jealous?"
"N-no I just..."
"Is there anything else?"
"..."
"Mikasa?" Mikasa looked sheepish. "Don't tell me that you were also responsible for poisoning him as well!" She looked away. Eren still held onto the metal bars of the cell and dropped his head, tears seeping from his eyes. "Eren please stop crying." But she was clenching her teeth. "Please! Eren I couldn't let him get away with stealing you."
"Why can't you get it into your head? It wasn't him! I was the one who made the first move! I never thought you would've been the one to assume."
"This is absurd!"
"There was nothing wrong with it."
"You were meant to be MINE."
"I was never yours to begin with you selfish idiot!" And Eren stormed out in a fluster. "Eren please don't go... please..." She was left crying on the floor in a curled up little ball. Eren could hear her loud sobs but he didn't care about anything anymore. Nothing mattered to him.