It can only get better from here

It seemed as if that was the worst of it since Levi began to get a little better. At the start, it was a struggle to sit up and made him feel dizzy. Levi couldn't walk for a few weeks and still refused to eat but at least he was making mild progress. It was not one of the most enlightening moments of their lives was Hanji's comment. "At least I still have one," Was Levi's response.

In two months they were due to go out on a large expedition to the west of the Lake Forest, filled with luscious green grass, grand towering trees, and way too many titans for even one person to handle. Eren was worried that he Captain wouldn't be well enough on time. Levi still couldn't properly walk a month on but every other symptom he had, had cleared up. Unfortunately, this meant that Levi was no longer slightly jokey or calm, he was back to his old self, harsh and tormenting but a little worse this time. Less trusting and more paranoid, almost a little on edge.

5 weeks in and Levi was able to get his hand back on a pair of MDMG, and back in the training ground. Levi's landings weren't as graceful to start with, even crash landing a couple of times. After a while though, it was as if nothing had ever gone wrong, I fact he seemed a bit better that before. He still had a scar on his shoulder but no one ever saw it as it was always covered up.

They had went out a couple of times, as basic training, and before anyone knew it, everything was back to normal. The place was clean and spotless, and one day, Mikasa walked into a room where she found Eren on hands and knees, scrubbing the floor. "Eren stop cleaning for a minute and come talk with the rest of us," she said in a soothing voice. "Sorry I can't, this room has to be tidy."
"But it's clean enough!"
"No, the floor is dirty, the Captain will get mad if it's messy."
"Who cares about what he says?"
"I do, I know your not his biggest fan but his standards are high and we have to keep with them."
"That's a load of shit Eren! For once in your life think about me and the others!" Mikasa fumed. "I do but now is not the time, just get out of here Mikasa."
"Not without you."
"Get out!" Shouted Eren with temper and threw a wet scrubbing brush at her. "Eren!" It narrowly missed her. "Go away," he said, pointing to the door. Mikasa slunk out, half sad and half angry. Eren could be so difficult at times! But she hated it when they fought. Later that day, Mikasa walked up to Eren. "Eren, I'm sorry about before," she mournfully spoke. "Yeh me too, I overreacted."
"So your not mad?"
"Nah it's what siblings do." Mikasa's cheeks were burning but she still embraced him in a forgiving hug. Eren got up from his seat and left, leaving Mikasa blushing to herself. You'll be mine soon Eren, then our life will be near perfect, she whispered when everyone left the room.