Chapter 4: One More Time

*Ok this chappie was hard to write. I seriously cried like the whole time I wrote it. Q^Q but just wait for it. the next few chapters are sad, but the 6+ chapters are where the REAL drama starts. >:3 im going to have a lot of fun with this! I even planned all future chapters out! ^-^ special thanks to @HatsuneMikuuuu @debschka and @Suzuki_16 for all the support! okay here is your SUPER LONG UPDATE!*

--------------

Chapter 5: One More Time

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Miku's POV

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I had just ran away from Kaito and I rushed into an old studio. Good, no one is here. I cant believe I'm doing this again, even though I promised Rin i'd stop... I locked the door and shut the blinds so no light from outside could get in. I stood still in the middle of the room, right next to the grand piano. Wow, I cant believe its already been 4 years since I last rolled. I'm glad I met Rin. She saved me. She helped me open my eyes. I shook my head. "Sorry Rin, but I cant go on.... This just hurts too much." I sat at the piano and prepared to play.

*-*-*4 years ago*-*-*

A girl stood alone in the hallway of her middle school. Five girls surrounded her. These girls were always bullying her, and the girl was terrified of them. The girls name was Miku, Hatsune Miku. And at the time she was only 12, yet she was a cutter. The girl named Miku always wore her uniform with thigh high black socks. These socks covered up the numerous scars on her legs made by the razor she kept in her backpack. She would go in the bathroom to cut everytime she was picked on or depressed. She never liked saying she was a cutter though, it made her sound like she had a problem. So instead she would 'roll'. When she was asked what she kept doing in the bathroom she would simply reply, "I do what every Rolling Girl does, I roll." Everyone would always laugh and the teacher would scold her for not telling the truth. But now in the hallway with these girls, her socks were being ripped off. "These stupid things, you wear them because you think you're better than us huh?!" "No stop! Please dont take them off!" Her cry was in vain, as the middle girl had already started tugging them down. "Woah, you're a cutter? Talk about desperate. Nobody will like you even if you try to get their pity. This just proves how much of a freak you are!" As the girl stood up she motioned to the others standing by. "Lets teach this thing a lesson." The rest of the girls walked up and started kicking Miku everywhere they could reach. Somebody, help me! Just then a short blonde girl with a huge white bow ran up in front of Miku. "Stop it! Bullying is low, even for you guys. Cant you see she is done. She is already miserable enough so just GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!" The girls backed off. "Haku? What do we do now?" The middle girl stepped forward, "Come on guys lets just go. I dont want to get in trouble for beating up a 6th grader." The girls walked away, following Haku. The blonde turned to Miku and held out her hand. "Hi! My name is Kagamine Rin, but you can call me Rin! What's your name?" "H-Hatsune M-Miku." "Nice to met ya Miku-chan! Oh is it ok I call you that?" "Y-yes... why did you help me?" "Huh? Oh that, well you see," she scratched her head nervously, "I saw you were in trouble and I just ran to you. Hehehe.... Say, can we be friends?" "Sure Rin-chan!" "But Miku-chan promise me one thing..." Miku looked at her new friend, "Anything." "Will you promise me that you'll never roll again?" Miku thought for a second. "Okay. I promise not to roll anymore. I dont need to right? Because Rin-chan will be there with me?" Rin blushed happily, "Of course! Now lets go bandage your wounds!" "Okay!"

Eventually Miku found out that Rin was a new Vocaloid that master just made.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Rin's POV

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥