Chapter 9: How To Save A Vocaloid

Master's POV

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I had been up for three days straight and I was exhausted. I had spent the whole time on the computer trying to find a way to successfully recreate my precious creation. Miku was like my daughter, I needed to help in any way I could. I pushed the empty foam cups off the desk I was at, there wasn't any coffee left so I had no use for them. I scrolled through file after file until I found the file name I needed glowing on the monitor.

Vocaloid 01: Hatsune Miku

I eagerly clicked on the file, surely there was a way to bring her back to the way she was before all this happened....

Right?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Nobody's POV

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

He scrolled through the date until he found the right section.

Download ㅇ

Delete ㅇ

Scan File ㅇ

He moved the mouse over to the download button. 'Well, its now or never. I just hope this works.' He thought desperately.

And just like that he clicked the download key. He waited until everything got blurry from lack of sleep.

'I can't close my eyes, I need to be awake.... when she....comes... back....' As Master drifted off to sleep he thought he caught a glimpse of turquiose hair, but something seemed... off...

(Hate me all you want but I have school and writers block so dont get mad at me for not updating anything and for making the worst filler chapter in all of fan fiction history. I feel loved. *obvious sarcasm* Blame Tumblr and Supernatural. Okay bye my friends who most likely want to chain me up and force me to update~!)