Chapter 10: Home is Where the Heart Is

Miku's POV

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I opened my eyes slowly, where was I? All I know is it was dark and then it was light.... It looks like I'm in an office of some sort, but whose office?

Wait. Who am I? I can't remember, wait did I ever even have a name? I looked over at the desk and let out a soft gasp.

'I-it's a man! Who is he? Is this his office? Does he know who I am?'

Nobody's POV

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Miku gingerly stood up and approached the strange sleeping man, as she leaned over to inspect him she brushed the stray bands from his eyes.

'Wait a second. This face, have i seen it before?'

She tilted her head to the side thoughtfully, why did this man seem so... familiar? As she leaned in to get a closer look the door was opened abruptly.

"Master? Are you doing ok? We haven't seen you for awhile and the others are starting to get worried. I know you feel upset about what happened with Miku but-"

The girl cut off mid-sentence as she took in the tealette staring at her curiously. She stared back in shock, there was no way...

"This isn't possible. I must be dreaming." whispered the girl slowly. She pinched her arm slightly, gasping when nothing happened.

"Miku! Oh my god it's really you!" The girl rushed over to Miku, long pink hair whipping behind her, and hugged Miku close.

"Oh Miku we were so worried that you were gone forever and Master was always so depressed, but he just wouldn't give up on you. I'm so glad you're back!" The girl spoke with a tear-stained voice.

Miku was confused and sad, she didn't know who this girl was, but she want to hurt her. She seemed so happy that this Miku person was back.

'Wait Miku, maybe that's my name! Does this girl know who I am?!'

Unbeknownst to Miku the girl had noticed her lack of response and drew back in confusion. "Miku? Is somethimg the matter? Are you ok?"

Miku looked up at her and said, "No I feel fine it's just... do you know who I am?"

"Miku I don't understand what do you mean-" the girl gasped and tears filled her eyes. "Miku... do you know who I am? Where you are?"

There was a long pause before Miku looked up at her.

The look Miku gave her was one of sorrow and regret, "No."
With that one word the girl burst into tears. Miku cradled her gently.

"M-M-Miku I-it's m-me Lu-Luka. I'm y-y-your friend Luka." Miku looked down at Luka, tears flowing from her sad, teal eyes.

"I'm sorry Luka. I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry I'm not the Miku you knew."

------------------ Time Skip to 2 Hours Later ------------------

Nobody's POV

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Luka and Miku sat there for some time, taking comfort in each other and knowing the other was in just as much pain.

Eventually they cried themselves out and fell asleep, leaning on each other.

Miku woke up suddenly. She was having that dream again, she looked down at Luka. Miku couldn't help but wonder, 'If I forgot all my memories of Luka maybe I forgot more people. Wait, did I know the people in my dreams? Maybe Luka can tell me about the boy with blonde hair. Len I think... Or the blue haired man in my nightmares....'

With that thought Miku fell back asleep, unable to fight the exhaustion creeping into her bones.

Neither knew what would happen the next day, but they knew one thing for sure. A storm was coming, and it would cast shadows into the lives of all involved.

************************

Hey, so yeah this is chapter 10. Sorry for the delay. I'd like to say that I haven't updated because I was painstakingly writing this chapter and making it perfect but really I just goofed off and then wrote this in like an hour. WOOPS. Anyways this last part is dedicated to all the readers who wanted Miku back:

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE WISHING FOR IT FROM A SADISTIC AUTHOR LIKE ME. YOU ARE WELCOME FOR THESE GODDAMN FEELS. HA. BAM! IN YOUR FACE. I HAVE DONE MY JOB, GOODNIGHT.