Thanks

::Jacob's P.O.V::

"You invite him, I don't wanna invite him" Rayan said to me, "why?" I asked. "I mean, I wanna invite him, but I don't want to invite him" I shook my head a little "I... I don't get it". He groaned, "just invite him, damn". "Okay, okay" I said, I walked up to Chresanto and watched him pull out books for his classes. "Hey" I greeted, he looked at me and smiled slightly, "hi". "I was wondering if you want to go to a party?" I asked curiously, "yeah, whose house is it at?" "Rayan's". 

"When is it?" He asked next, "Friday at around ten". He nodded and said "okay, I'll be there" "when's your Spanish test?" I asked as I leaned against a locker, I watched him as he continued to pull out books, he put some away. "Today, actually" he replied, "ah, well I'll be waiting to see how you do" I replied. 

>>*<<

As I waited for Chresanto to come out of his Spanish class, Ray walked over to me. "How'd you get over here so fast? You skip?" I shook my head, "no". He raised an eyebrow "I don't skip class, Ray, you know that" I said simply. "This is true" "so what's up, he comin' or nah?" He asked as he stood next to me, I nodded a little "yeah, he said he gonna show up". "That's wassup" "mhm" I hummed, "you plan on playin' Too Hot with him?" He asked next, "hell yeah" I replied with no hestitation. 

He chuckled "you gon' win?" I looked at him and said "I always win". I looked over and saw kids spill into the hallway, I looked around and saw Chres walk out. "How'd it go?" I asked curiously, he shrugged a little "it went good, I won't know what I got until Friday". "Hm, okay, but other than that, you think you did good?" He nodded and said "yeah". 

>>*<<

::Chresanto's P.O.V::

I was walking out of the building when I saw this girl watching me carefully, I stopped walking and looked at her before continuing to walk. I could feel her eyes watching me even as I was caught in the kids that were all trying to go home. I stepped out onto the quad and looked out at the buses that were waiting for kids to board. I turned around and saw the same girl, I knew she hadn't left. 

"Is there something you want?" I asked finally, she smiled suddenly, "oh, no, I'm sorry I was staring, it's just... You're Chresanto, right?" I nodded a little, "yeah, why're you asking?" She continued to smile as she said "so you're the one Jacob's been talking about, I knew it was you... I just, I never really got to see your face". Jacob talks about me? "He talks about me?" I asked, she nodded "oh, yeah, of course". 

"Who're you?" I asked curiously, "I'm Melissa" she answered simply, "it's nice to meet you, I'm one of Jacob's friends". "Oh" "mhm, well, I just wanted to introduce myself, I hope to see you around more often" Melissa said before beginning to walk away. "Same to you!" I called out, I turned the opposite way and began my walk home. 

I had walked a good two blocks before a car pulled over, I watched the window roll down and it revealed Jacob smiling at me. "Want a ride home?" He asked curiously, I nodded a little and said "sure", "then hop in". I smiled and got in and closed the door, I buckled up and he began driving again. "I met your friend, Melissa" I said, "take a right" I added. He turned right then said "oh, man, she didn't bombard you with questions, did she?" I shook my head, "no, she just introduced herself as one of your friends and said she hopes to see me more often". 

"Ah, okay, you got lucky" Jacob chuckled, "left" I said, he turned left. "Why do you say that?" I asked curiously, "she talks a lot, Chres" Jacob explained with a small smile, "like a whole lot, she'll talk your head off if you don't stop her from doing so". "Another left" I stated, "oh, she doesn't seem that bad". "Just give her some time to get to know you, then she'll get comfortable with you and will never stop talking" Jacob said with a small smile. "The house right there" I said as I pointed at my, all too familiar, house. 

He pulled into the driveway, "thank you for taking me home" I said as I unbuckled the seat belt. "You're welcome" he said simply, I looked at my house for a minute. "Did I make it awkward between us? Ya'know, after I kissed you?" Jacob suddenly asked, he wasn't looking at me. I shook my head and said "no" "you sure?" "Yeah" "okay". "Okay" I replied, I finally got out of the car and began to walk to my front door, but I really wanted to do something before I walked inside. 

I turned around and jogged back to Jacob's car, I motioned for him to roll down the window and when he did, I leaned in and quickly kissed his cheek. "Thanks, again" I said before taking a step back, I watched him smile, his face was slightly red. "You're welcome, again" he said, I smiled and walked inside my house.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for any mistakes, and I know it's short, but consider it a small filler because the next chapter is the party.
Love,
Me