Chapter One

Jacob's POV

It's a pretty bad storm, but since it's Forks and the weather's usually like that, it isn't so surprising. Right now, I'm walking around in the forest for really no apparent reason.

A part of me wants to go check on Seth. He's been going to the Cullens house ever since he imprinted on Renesme.

Let me explain; after Bella shortly died when Renesme was born, I ran to the cliffs so I wouldn't do something that I would regret later and basically broke down. Seth figured it out and went to go kill Renesme, he took one look, and BANG!

He imprinted on her.

That was a few months ago. Then there was the deal with the Voltori and now everything's back to normal. Or as normal as things get in Forks.

But, there's still one problem, I'm still in love with Bella.

But, she has Edward, she loves him unconditionally, and he loves her just the same, I'd be dammed if I ever tried to get between them again.

Then I hear a shiver. It sounds like how Bella shivered the night before the newborn attack. Except, this shivering is worse. A LOT worse.

I follow the sound and find a tent. The person is shivering even worse now, they're going to die. Stranger or not, I'm not going to let that happen. I run to the tent, open the door, walk in, and close the door. I look down and see... a woman.

I can tell that it's a woman because of her scent and her long dark brown hair that covers her face and a part of the sleeping bag that she's sleeping in.

I go on the opposite side that she's facing so she won't see me and attack me or something. I climb into the sleeping bag and pull her close to me.

She's freezing, more cold than Bella was. I take off the thick coat she's wearing and throw it to the other side of the tent, so the heat would warm her faster.

Random fact: her body fits perfectly with mine. She's different than Bella. She doesn't feel fragile like Bella. And she smells better than Bella ever did.

Bella smelled like freesia and roses. The woman who I hold in my arms smells like the ocean, strawberries, and mint. I fall asleep, inhaling her sweet scent.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

For the past few months, I've been having the same dream.

I'm on the beach in La Push, then I hear someone calling my name. I turn to see the shape of a woman, gesturing for me to come to her.

But then, I wake up. And I always wonder one thing:

Who is she?