14

As Sarah chuckled watching her boyfriend fling up to the roof, she took out the dagger that she had inside one of her backpack sleeves and took his backpack. "Should I leave a note? He's probably gonna think someone stole it......" Sarah shrugged and took the backpack anyway. On her way home, she stopped by the Parker residence and knocked on the door. "Oh Sarah come in, Peter hasn't come home yet, you can wait in his room if you like," May told the girl but she just handed over Peters backpack.

"He asked me if I could drop this off so he could work on his Stark internship and not get it stolen again," Sarah said with a light chuckle. May took the backpack and closed the door behind Sarah. "He leaves it everywhere doesn't he?" Sarah nods and points to Peters room. "I'll be in there if you need me." May nodded and the platinum blonde girl walked into the small room she grew to love, no matter the mess. She set her backpack down before grabbing her earbuds and cell phone. Sarah blasted the AM album by Arctic Monkeys and sat on the stop of Peters bunk bed. She quickly kicked off her shoes and laid down with her eyes closed.

"Blind faith

Heartache

Mind games

Mistakes

My sweet fireball

My sweet rigmarole

I want it all

I want it all."

Sarah sang the song, swiveling her feet back and forth as the beat resumed in her ears. She sighed and sat up looking at the handlebar in front of her. Sarah reached over, folding herself in half before she pushed her body upwards and flipped off the bed as the same time Peter secretly climbed on top of his roof. Sarah looked into peters closet and quickly took any shirt she could find and changed into in, oblivious that Ned was sitting on the bed below and watching the two teens reveal something huge. Sarah rose a brow as watched the door close and she turned around facing both Peter and Ned as their best friend had just dropped his death star, shattering it to pieces. "What was that?!" May yelled from the living room. "Duh, nothing! Nothing!" Peter hesitated. Sarah looked at Peter as he was still in his suit. "You're the Spiderman," Ned said, breathing heavily. "From youtube."

"I'm not. I'm not." Peter repeated as Sarah pushed the small spider on the suit and it stretched out for him to remove it. "You were on the ceiling."

"No, he wasn't." Sarah said quickly as Peter talked over her, "Ned what are you doing in my room?"

"May let me in you told me we were going to finish the death star!" Ned argued back. "You can't just bust into my room-"

"But Sarah was here and she's wearing your shirt-"

"Hey! Do not put me into this conversation-" Both Sarah and Peter backed up as May walked into the room, slightly laughing not noticing how Sarah covered a semi-nude Peter. "That meatloaf recipe is a disaster." She said taking the clip off her hair and letting it flow free. "Let's go to dinner, Thai? Ned? Sarah?" Asked the teens. "No!" Peter said quickly but Sarah nodded and ran her fingers through her hair. "He's got a thing," Peter said before Ned could answer. "I got a thing to do..... After,"

"Okay, maybe put on some clothes," May said pointing at Peter and Sarah pushed a folded shirt onto Peter's chest before May closed the door. "She doesn't know?!" Ned whispered yelled. "Nobody knows, but Sarah. " Sarah nodded then cut of Peter "I mean Tony Stark too because he did make the suit."

"Tony Stark made your suit?" Ned slightly gasped and looked at both of the teens in front of him. "Are you an Avenger?"

"Yeah basically but not like Sara-" The platinum blonde girl nudged Peter, causing his smile to falter. "Wait, Sarah-" It took a minute for Ned to process wait Peter didn't complete to say and Ned gasped again. "You-You're Guerrière, french work for warrior- You're her!" Ned took a final breath and held onto Peters bunk bed and both teens went up to him. "You can't tell anybody about this, you have to promise to keep this a secret," Peter told his best friend. "A secret? Why?" Ned asked. "Do you not know May? She wouldn't just kill Peter, she would kill me for not telling her or stopping him!-"

"If May figures out that people are trying to kill me every night she would never let me do this!"

"Yeah, I wouldn't either." Sarah whispered, "Come on Ned, please." Peter said continuing his pleading. "Okay, okay. I'll level with you..... I don't think I can keep this a secret, this has been the best thing that has happened to me, Peter!"

"No, Ned! May cannot know, I cannot do that to her, not now!" Peter paused and quiet down. "You know, with everything that happened with her, I-" He paused once again and before looking at Ned, he looked down at Sarah. "Please." Peter pled to his best friend. "Okay." He agreed. "Just swear it, okay?." Peter continued. "I swear," Ned said simply. Peter thanked Ned before he started to ask multiple questions that they didn't have enough time to answer. "We'll tell you all about this at school."

"Okay sweet, wait- How do you do this and the stark internship?" Sarah groaned before shaking her head in disagreement. "This is the Stark internship." Peter said in a slight 'duh' tone. "Ah," Ned dragged on. "Wait one more thing- are you two dating?"

"No, Ned, he's not. " Sarah said seriously. "Gotcha." Ned said as Peter closed the door to his room and looked over at Sarah and sighed, putting his hand over his head.

--

"What's the matter? Thought you loved Larb? Is it to larby? Not larby enough? How many times do I have to say larb before you talk to me." Sarah lightly chuckled as he watched the aunt and nephew smile. "You know I larb you," May said and Sarah almost choked on an ice cube. "It's just the internship and I'm tired- a lot of work," Peter said as he poked his larb as Sarah ate her Thai chicken and rice soup. "This stark internship, I gotta tell you- Not a fan of that Tony Stark," May said before enjoying her food once again. As Sarah looked down at her phone, receiving a text from Tony, she ignored what was going on her surroundings and replied to his text.

-The Queens Atm robbery, why was he there?

-Tony, he's my boyfriend, I don't put him on a leash okay. I was with May when it happened, chill.

-I will not chill, I told him not to do anything stupid

-He's fine, now let me get back to my god damn soup

-I see why Peter calls you Salty now

-Shut it Stark

"Sticky rice pudding." The server said to the table, well, May specifically. "We didn't order this," May said to him. "On the house." The waiter said to her as she winked at her and set the dish on the table. "I think he larbs you." Peter and Sarah say in unison.