Welcome Back

"Liam!" you laughed out. "Wait for me!" Liam ran out of the McCalls house with you chasing after him. You've been living with Scott for awhile now. In the 5th grade your parents had mysteriously gone missing and because you had no other family members, Melissa kindly offered to let you stay with them. It was only supposed to be for a few months to avoid foster care. But you and Melissa had bonded, so she become your official foster mom, and you'd been there ever since.
You continued to chase Liam into Stiles light blue jeep. "Haha! I get shot gun!" Liam said, "I got here first!" As Liam climbed in, Stiles began to protest. "Um, no. You see, I like Brooke way more than I like you. Back seat. Thank you." Yes, Liam was a new member in the pack and yes he was Scott's newest beta, but that didn't mean that Stiles had to like him. Liam rolled his eyes and climbed into the backseat. As you took your rightful spot in the car you said to Stiles, "You don't have to be mean, Stillinksi. But thank you, my knight in shining armor!" You giggled and planted a kiss on Stiles cheek. He smiled and said, "Oh, yeah." You and Stiles has never been romantically involved, but he was definitely the person you were closest to in the pack. When Scott fell for Allison, you saw a lot less of him, so you filled your time with Stiles which made you two the best of friends. Of course, Malia didn't enjoy that very much. As the three of you pulled up to the school, your very own Beacon Hills High School, Malia stood standing on the sidewalk, scowling at you in the front seat. There were many times that Malia had attempted to beat you up before realizing that was unacceptable in the human world, but now it has downsized to a few bad looks here in there. We all exited the Jeep, and Malia practically flung herself at Stiles, and he happily accepted the big hug. You loved seeing him happy, but it was a bit disappointing that your two best friends had a special someone, and you didn't.  You had Liam, but you just weren't sure that it was "that" yet. You, Malia, Stiles and Liam walked into the school when you ran into Lydia. For all of us except Liam, it was your first day of senior year. You were supposed to be a junior, but in kindergarten your parents decided it would be best to move you up a grade to stay with Stiles and Scott, considering they were the only two you actually talked to.
"Brooke!" Lydia practically shouted, "Where are my boots?" "Um..totally not on my feet. I promise." You said to her, giving her a big flashy smile. "Ugh, you are so lucky you are my best friend." Lydia and you had always been close, especially after Allison died. It was like losing a part of us, but it brought us closer.
As we continued to walk the halls, the pack started to split off into their classes. It was left to just Liam and you. "Well Liam, where's your first class?" "Um, lab?" I think?" He chuckled. "Really? My first class is lab too!" You gave him a smile and turned into your classroom as Liam followed you. As you scanned the room for a good seat, you saw an extremely familiar face. "No way," you said to yourself, "Theo Raeken."