Like the Benz?

Aubrey walked into the club and immediately looked like he belonged there. People watched him, his confidence captivating the room. He stopped and paused looking around for his boys. They had invited him out for the night and he never passed on a good time. He spotted them in a corner and walked to them "AHHHHHHHH," they all said, dapping one another up.

"WHERE YOU BEEN BOY," they said loudly over the music.

Drake gave a kool-aid smile, "I been working boy."

The four laughed and sat down, catching up a bit.

It was always nothing but love when the friends came together. They met each other in high school and remained good friends all throughout college. Their career paths couldn't be more different, but they always found time to spend with one another.

"How about I buy yall boys a round?" Drake asked, all of the boys immediately agreeing. He walked towards the bar and put in an order at the bar. He leaned his head up against it before a girl grabbed his attention. She was slim, with a little fat in all the right places. She had long and big curly hair with a fair complexion and smooth looking skin. She bad as shit he thought to himself.

He watched her talk to a short Spanish girl, the two laughing among themselves. He called out to the bartender and told him to send a drink of some sort over to her. He watched as the bartender took it over to her. She looked at the man mid-laugh as he said something to her, handing her the drink. She shook her head and tried to slide it back across the bar but he said something to her and pointed at Aubrey. She looked at Aubrey before turning and looking at her friend shyly. Her friend was grinning ear to ear as she said something to her.

Aubrey's guessed his boys were wondering what was taking him so long because they found him at the bar. They took the shots he had ordered and went to the dance floor. They always were the wildest of his friends, all of em looking like they'd have headaches in the morning.

Aubrey diverted my eyes back to the girl across the room who was still talking to her friend. The friend was kinda pushing at her while the girl resisted. The two looked like they were having a verbal tug of words before the girl just began walking in his direction.

The pair maintained eye contact as she stood beside him.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Just wanted to say thanks for the drink."

"No problem. You looked like you could use it."

"Yeah well. I love vodka soda so good looking out."

She stood there for a second looking slightly awkward. He could tell she doesn't meet guys in nightclubs often.

"What's your name?" he asked loudly over the music.

"Mercedes."

"Mercedes? Like the Benz?"

She smiled and nodded, "Mercedes, like a Benz."

"I'm Drake," I held my hand out

"Nice to meet you," she shook it before peering into his eyes. Damn she thought to herself. He was a lot more muscular than Jeremiah and she liked the way his beard accented his face.

"I come here all the time and I don't think I've ever seen you before," Aubrey noted out loud.

She turned to look at him, "Yeah, I don't really do the whole nightclub thing often. Not really my thing," she said shyly. She began to play with her fingers looking down. There was something about his gaze that made her feel uncomfortable.