Getting to know each other

I walked along the sidewalk. I just needed a break from school and my parents. I gently touched the flowers as I walked besides them. I noticed someone sitting in the grass with a butterfly on their finger.

I walked up to the person and sat down next to him. I hope I don't scare him. He looks familiar. He has dark hair and cute pointy ears. "That's a pretty butterfly" I said with a smile. He gasped in surprise and fell backward on his back. I laughed quietly and leaned forward "sorry if I scared you, I think I've seen you before" I said. He nodded and nervously sat up. "The park" he muttered shyly. Oh I remember him now. He's the sweet guy that bumped into me. "Oh your tamaki, hope I didn't interrupt you" I said while looking down at the grass.

"N-no your not i-interrupting me " he said. "What are you doing out here?" He asked. "I'm just thinking out here , it's nice here" I said. He nodded while fidgeting with his fingers. "If you don't mind me asking do you have a quirk?" I asked curiously. He nodded while blushing. "Cool I have a quirk too but it's nothing flashy, I can control plants basically" I said. He blushed, 'wow even her quirk is perfect' he thought.

I glanced up to look at him and found him staring at me while blushing. I blushed and looked down at the grass again. "You know, I don't mind talking to you again if that's okay with you" I mumbled while gently smiling. He nodded while blushing. "I'll meet you here tommorow?" I asked.

He nodded. I smiled. "Okay, I'll see you later tamaki" I said while getting up and walking away. "Bye , (y/n)" he mumbled quietly to himself. He sighed and covered his face from embarrassment.

'He's so kind and shy' I thought.