A study date?

I fixed my shirt and ran my fingers through my hair. I had a few minutes until I met tamaki for our after school date? I'm extremely nervous. I mean is it a date? Ugh I'm really awkward.
(Sorry if you are a social person idk lol)

I hope today goes well. I hope I don't annoy him.

I walked out of the bathroom and made my way out of school. I waited outside for Tamaki in front of the school. I pulled out my phone meanwhile I waited for him. I glanced up to check if I see him and noticed he was fumbling with his bag as he walked towards my way.

I grinned and waved. He adverted his eyes to the ground and let out a breath of relief that you actually came for the date.

"Hey Tamaki, how's your day?" I asked while walking beside him.

"I-Its okay , You look n-nice" he said. I blushed and stuttered out, "t-thanks! , you look good too". Though I said the last part fast.

      We walked to the cafe in a comfortable silence. 'Gosh I'm such a weirdo , what if he heard that last part?' I thought. I saw the cafe and opened the door for us and walked to a small table by the window. I sat and put my backpack in front of me as I searched for my notebook inside. Tamaki then pulled out his textbook and a notebook.

       "Maybe you can study a bit then I can test you?" I asked him. He looked up from his textbook and nodded. "What are you gonna do meanwhile?" He asked. "I have to write a short essay" I replied while picking up my pencil.

Time skip

"-then I snapped out of my daydream and noticed my flowers growing on my arm. It was embarrassing , I was caught daydreaming in class" I whined.

    Tamaki smiled while shaking his head lightly. "I wish I was there to see that" he said. "Hey! Thats not funny, I can't help it while I'm daydreaming" I said with a pout.

      "Well maybe you should daydream less" he suggested. I tapped my pencil on my paper as I thought. Truth is I daydream once in a while and I'll admit one or two times it was about Tamaki. I would never tell him that though. That's just too embarrassing.

     "Does this seem right to you?" He asked while pointing to his paper. I moved my chair closer to him to see better. I glanced to his paper and scanned over his paper. "I don't know much about math but I'm pretty sur-" I stopped what I was saying as I looked back to Tamaki. I realized how close our chairs were and felt his curious stare at me. He blushed realizing it also. He gulped , "so you were s-saying?".

  "I think it looks fine" I muttered while adverting my eyes back to his paper.

   "Your pencil" he said. I looked up confused about what he was talking about. I looked at my pencil in my hand and noticed a flower was neatly wrapped around it. I blushed and fumbled with my pencil. How the heck did I do that without noticing?

He smiled to himself,  'cute' he thought.

Also just wanted to say thanks for all the reads!:) I'll try to update more , and make some of these longer. If you have any ideas for this feel free to tell me

-I'm also gonna start a bnha one shot book pretty soon so if you wanna read that comment so I'll update you on that :)

I'm gonna take one shot requests on that book😊