Meeting again

I walked along the sidewalk to meet tamaki. He is so sweet. I can tell he's a nice person and he's really shy but that's perfect too. gosh, I sound like I'm in love with him. Psssh yeah right I just met him but I can't deny that he's really cute and sweet.

I crossed the street and walked up to the flower area. There was a little opening in between for someone to walk through. As I walked through I saw tamaki sitting and holding a daisy between his fingers. I walked quietly behind him and poked his shoulder. He jumped a little and blushed. "O-oh hi" He said shyly.

"Hey" I said. "So how's your day?" I asked him. "G-good" he muttered. I sat next to him on the grass. "Hey Tamaki?" I asked gently. "Y-yes?" He squeaked out. I nudged him and laughed lightly. "You don't have to be nervous it's just me" I said. 'But your too perfect and nice' he thought. He nodded and continued to look at the ground. "I like your shirt" I pointed out and smiled. He blushed and softly said "thank you".

I smiled and gently touched the grass with my finger to use my quirk. A small flower grew on the spot. Tamaki stared in shock with a blush. "Sorry I just like flowers" I said while feeling my hands through the grass. "Your quirk is really cool" he muttered. I looked up and said "thanks". "Let's make flowers crowns" I said excited. He looked up and said "but I don't know how". "That's okay!" I said. I put my hand on the grass and flowers grew quickly. I plucked one from the ground and tied it to another. I continued to do this.

But you didn't see the warm and curious smile he had.

I tied the last flower. I gently placed the blue and yellow flower crown on his head. I placed my finger on my chin. "Hmm, I like it" I said while giggling.

He blushed and stuttered "thanks". He took a flower from the ground and held it out to me. I took it and put it behind my ear. I smiled and nodded. He looked away embarrassed.

    *ding

I turned and saw someone selling ice cream. "Hey tamaki can we get ice cream?" I asked. He said "sure". I got up and pulled him up with me. I held his hand and jogged to the man selling ice cream.

"I'll pay" I said while letting go of his hand. He looked at me quickly and said "n-no I'll pay". "It's okay tamaki, I want to" I said with a gentle smile. I turned the man and pointed at the ice cream and asked for two. "Next time I'll pay" tamaki said. "Next time?" I asked curiously. He waved his hands in panic and said "o-only if you want to!".

I nodded and said "sure!".