Bitter sweet memories and new ones Pt. 2

Oh.

Him.

Wait. What the hell is he doing here at night. I looked away from him and moved my gaze to tamaki. He was confused yet embarrassed. I wouldn't blame him.

"Well hey there to you too" Katsuki muttered bitterly. His gaze was focused on tamakis loose grip on my waist. I scoffed at the thought of him even showing a bit of jealousy. I moved away slightly from tamaki to focus on Katsuki.

"Uhm do you need something?" I asked with slight curiosity and annoyance.

Tamakis POV

Who is he?- does (y/n) know him? U-Uh it's none of my business.

I blushed at the memory of the warmth of (y/n)'s hands on my neck. She's so beautiful-

"Nothing- I was just taking a walk... who's he?" Katsuki said? I think that's what his name was.

She turned towards me and smiled, "he and I are none of your business." I nervously glanced in his direction to see his reaction. He didn't really look that happy.

He chuckled with a glare , "oh! Excuse me miss dumbass I asked who he is."

I opened my mouth to try to interrupt but she responded with, "none of your damn business." I looked between them, shocked that she spoke that way towards him, he scoffed.

"Well it is my damn business when you idiots were dancing to our song."

What exactly did he mean? She shook her head in disbelief. "You. Broke up. with me."

"W-We should just go, it's ok" I pulled her hand slightly. She nodded and grabbed her phone.

Back to your p.o.v. Lovely reader~

I grabbed my phone and held Tamaki's hand as we walked away.

"Yeah well good thing I did."

I rolled my eyes at his comment and kept walking with Tamaki. He squeezed my hand which made me smile.

"He's gonna regret he did" Tamaki spoke as a warm smile made its on way on his face.