sleepy

Not again.

I swear I'm going to throw this laptop. It's shitty anyways. I plugged my earphones into the laptop and muted my mic.

30 minutes. Just 30 minutes then I will sleep.

My teacher went on about the lesson for today, the laptop displaying everyone's muted screens with the occasional questions here and there. I don't mind this but I chose to stay up late last night playing games with my friends. I should've went to bed earlier.

I shrugged and leaned my head on my hand as I stared at the screen. This sucks.

The next thing thing I know it's already been 30 minutes and my teacher gave us a reminder of the assignment due with a goodbye. I sighed and logged
off the call. Finally time for some laziness. I moved my notebook onto my dresser and laid back down on my bed as I scrolled through YouTube on the laptop.

*ding*

"Hm?" I checked my phone and saw a FaceTime notification.

Tamaki🦋💜

Answer                             Decline

I quickly answered the call and covered myself with my blanket. Tamakis face showed up on my screen it looked like he was fully awake unlike me. He moved his gentle gaze away from the camera.

"Don't tell me you stayed up again?" He mumbled unsure. I groaned quietly, "maybeee". He hesitated, "I'll call you later." I opened my eyes, peeking at my phone I saw him mumbling to himself.

"Nooo keep me company" I whined softly. He shook his head but gave in right away as soon as he saw my pouting lips.

My phone beeped a few times indicating notifications. I glanced at them and noticed a certain blonde asking if I was talking to Tamaki with heart emojis. I grinned and texted Mirio 'maybe or maybe not'.

"have you talked with mirio today?" I kept my body in a comfortable position while peeking out from the space of the blanket. 

He shook his head, no. He curiously glanced at the screen, "why?" I shrugged, "no reason."

"wanna write an essay for me?" I smiled innocently. I was just teasing obviously...maybe not. He looked at the screen with a blank face. Yup. Knew it. I groaned, "finnnnnnne.... I'll do it..". A second passed. "...later". 

He moved his phone on his bed comfortably as he laid next to it, also covering himself in a blanket. I could only see his eyes and cute nose now. I wish I had a cute nose. My thoughts were interrupted, "I guess I'll just wait til I can tell you what I wanted to say".

I groaned, he always does this when I'm too lazy. It's not my fault I just want to spend my time doing everything else instead of homework. "Tamakiiiiii."".

He closed his eyes and I could see the gentle flutter of his eyelashes. This was not fair. "Fine!"

I playfully glared at him and grabbed my notebook, "I'll start it and then I'll spend the rest of the day talking to you~" I smiled as he peeked his eyes from under his blanket.

.
.
.
.
🌱