Boredboredbored.

'I wannaaaa churchhhh-' my thoughts stopped.

"Damn it! That's what I forgot!" I sighed and rolled off my bed tiredly. I stretched my arm out to grab my lumpy backpack and set it on my bed. I picked out a pencil and grabbed out the paper I had to fill in.

*ding*

"Huh?" , I glanced at my phone and immediately saw a notification from Tamaki.

Tamaki^^: what do you think about ice cream?

I suspiciously squinted at my phone, 'that's random', I thought. I responded with- 'it's great why?'.  I went back to looking at my paper and pencil. I sighed while mumbling to myself trying to read it. Why did these questions have to be so long?- like how specific do you need to be. I started to write out my answer when I heard a tapping on my window.

I dropped my pencil on my bed and walked closer to my window. "What the-", I didn't get to finish my sentence because I saw that Tamaki was outside my window. I laughed at how funny he looked trying to carry that bucket of ice cream outside my window. I opened my window and rose my eyebrow, "Oh Romeo I see you have brought my sweet ice cream~" , I said dramatically.

He blushed and held up the ice cream towards me to hide his face , "y-yeah- Romeo?"

"Yeah! You'd make a great Romeo- considering this ice cream" I laughed and took the ice cream. I placed it on my dresser nearby. I gestured for him to come in. He pushed my window a bit and slipped through, closing my window afterwards. I sat back on my bed and scooted some of my stuff to the side to allow him to have room to sit. "Uhm- (y/n-(y/n) " he stuttered out.

I curiously looked towards him , "yes?"

He pointed down to the floor, I then realized I accidentally left a trail of patches of grass and small daises along my footsteps to my bed. I blushed, 'hfhfh I didn't even realize I was doing that', I thought to myself. I awkwardly laughed, "Sorry, I tend to do that when I'm happy". He sat on my bed and glanced towards the paper I was trying to do before he came. I grabbed the ice cream, "I'll get us spoons, I'll be right back". He nodded and I walked out my room towards the kitchen.

     I rubbed my cheeks gently , trying to calm down the soft warmth. 

Tamakis P.o.v.

     I glanced around her room as I waited for her to come back. I haven't been here too many times- although I gotta admit it's more neat than the last time.  I noticed a blue pin on her dresser, it was the the pin I gave her. She kept that? I blushed and shook my head. I remember giving her that and she put it in her hair that day. I sighed 'she's so pretty- w-what? No I can't just think that'.  But she has nice soft hair, nice interesting eyes, a gentle smile-. I bit my lip and tapped my knee nervously.

      "Ok back!" She closed her door and sat eagerly next to me. She smiled and offered me a spoon, I took it and almost dropped it when I felt her hand. 'I'm such a weirdo'. She opened it and scooped some to try it. I grabbed some and ate it. "Yummm" she smiled and scooped some more while sitting back comfortably. "Is that homework?" I muttered curiously while glancing back to the paper. She nodded,"yeah but it won't take long".

     I scooped some more ice cream and ate it while grabbing her paper. I let out a small smile, "only your name?"

      Her hand froze with the spoon she was putting towards her mouth. "Nooooo- ok maybe" she pouted. She continued back to her spoon of ice cream. I grabbed her pencil and glanced towards the word problems. "Tamaki stopppp- I can do it" , she tried reaching for her paper. "I'm just helping a bit" I mumbled while writing a few words.

    "Nope" she took away the paper and scooted the ice cream closer to me. I sighed while scooping another spoon of ice cream. She scanned her paper and started writing. I glanced towards her eyes and bit my lip, 'v-very pretty' .

__________________________________

Hfhfhfhh I'm so sorry I've been lagging with this butttttt I'm gonna try and get writing againnn

So I tried making this one longer sooooo beware of a new update sooooooon-?

Also I appreciate all the votes and comments and readssss

🌱