Chapter 29: Courtney's alright....Phew!

Author's note: There is only ONE and I mean ONE sexual theme. that's why it's rated R. Enjoy!

Julian's POV

When we arrived at Courtney's house, I got to meet Courtney's younger siblings, and parents. After I met them, Courtney said:

"I'm going to see Julian out, okay?"

"Ok." Her mother said.

"Goodbye, Julian." She said, waving.

"See ya later, Courtney." I said, waving.

I walked down the street, and entered a swimsuit store. A woman behind the cash register greeted me, and walked me towards one of the aisles.

"Did anyone tell you that you're prety good-looking?" She asked, putting a hand on her hip.

"Yeah. I get that a lot." I said, smiling.

She giggled, and walked back behind the cash register.

I waled through the aisle, trying to choose the right pair of shorts for me. I found a pair, and they were my size. Good. Makes things easier.

They were shorts that reached the middle of my thighs, and they had tribal designs, that formed a dragon on both legs. The designs were black, and the shorts were white. I picked out a shirt that was similar.

When I wet to the cash register , the girl said: "Do you even recognize me?"

I looked at her face. Kita?!

"What are you doing here, Kita?!" I exclaimed, surprised.

"I actually wanted to apolagize to you for quite some time now..." She said, blushing.

"I wanted to apolagize to you as well..." I said, doing the same.

"I'm sorry." We said, in unison. As soon as we said that, we pulled each other into a long, sensual kiss. I rubbed her back, remembering how much I loved her. She grabbed a hold of my behind, and squeezed.

"I need some help with some boxes in the back. Can you.... help?" She asked, winking.

"What about the store?" I asked, worried.

"Don't worry, we won't be long." She said, seductively. She pulled me along into the back room, which was behind the register.

When she locked the door behind her, I got ready for the time of my life.

Courtney's POV

Okay, the store closes in a few hours, so I have some time to pick a swimsuit out. Not that I'm gonna go swimming, of course.

"Mom! I'm gonna go pick out a swimsuit, okay? It's for the beach party tomorrow!"

"Okay! Just don't be long, okay?" Mom, said worried.

"I won't!" I called after mom.

I left the house and headed towards the swimsuit store. It was only down the street, so I didn't have far to go. When I reached the store, I read a sign that said: "Be back in 20 minutes."

Oh man! Why now? I sat down, and waited. And waited, and waited, and waited.

I'm getting sick of this. I stood up, and pushed the door open, and... fell over.

"Ow.." I said, rubbing my forehead.

The door's open? Hmm. Weird. I heard a BUMP out of nowhere, and jumped!

"Who's there?" I asked, afraid. Wait, I hear another noise... moaning? Someone's hurt!

I took a look around, trying to find the source of the sound. I looked everywhere, and found nothing... until I walked towards the register. That's where the noise is coming from! I jumped behind the register, and heard the noise, clearly this time. Someone's definetely hurt, and they can't move.

"Oh, Julian..." I heard, behind a wooden door.

"Kita... I'm gonna... ooohhhh...." Julian? Kita? What are they doing? I opened the door.

"Eek!" I shrieked. My cheeks went red as I looked upon Julian and Kita.... who were naked!!

"That was great Julian...." Kita said, as she rubbed his chest.

"Courtney?!" Julian said as he blushed, trying to get dressed.

I'm glad I covered my eyes.