Epilogue

Julian's POV

I was hanging with Courtney, and the rest of the gang, Rangiku arrived with some important news.

"What is it, Rangiku?" I asked.

"Kids! Come meet your father!" Rangiku called.

Kids?!?! Father?!?!?!!?!

All of a sudden, two teen-sized people appeared on each of Rangiku's side.

The one on her left was a boy, who had long black hair in a ponytail. His eyes were different colours. His right eye was blue, while the other was red. He looked a lot like me. The other was a girl who had short srawberry-blonde hair. She looked like Rangiku, except she had silver eyes.

"Wow...." I said, under my breath. Courtney said "Are those two really your kids?" 

"Yeah... they must be." I said, stepping forward.

"Kids, this is your father, Julian Kurasaki. This is Goju Kurasaki-Matsumoto." She said, pointing towards the boy.

"And this is Ayane Kurasaki-Matsumoto." She said, pointing towards the girl.

"They're twins, but they don't look alike." (I forgot what the word was, sorry)

"Dad?" They said, in unison.

"My children." I said, hugging them.

They began to cry into my shoulders.

"I can't belive it's been this long since we saw you." Ayane said.

"We missed you." Goju said, wiping his eyes.

"Do not weep, my children." These two can carry on my powers. Along with my amulet and weapon.....

"How old are you two now?" I asked my kids.

"We're fifteen." They both said. They're already as old as Ichigo.

"Are these your friends?" Goju asked, looking over my shoulders.  I looked back at Courtney, Ichigo, and the others. "Yes. Ichigo, Courtney, Uryu, Chad. These are my children. Goju, and Ayane."