Chapter three

Ryland's POV
I woke up to my alarm the next morning I groaned and rolled over falling back to sleep.
"Ry breakfast is ready!" I heard my mom yell.
I got out of bed knowing if my breakfast got cold my mom would be pissed. I walked downstairs and sat down across from my parents at the table. I looked at my plate it was my favorite.Waffles with strawberries and blueberries and of course a nice cup of coffee.
After I finished I got up washed and put my dishes in the dishwasher I also thanked my mom for cooking and my dad for making my coffee. I walked back upstairs feeling more energized after eating and having coffee but still just as nervous I brushed it off and jumped in the shower. I quickly washed my hair and body and jumped out throwing on a pair of light colored skinny jeans, a dark gray T-shirt and dark gray vans also throwing on a jacket, it isn't the warmest in March. I grabbed my car keys, my phone and my blue backpack and walked downstairs.
"I hope you have fun on your first day at your new school sweetie" my mom told me as soon as she saw me.
"Thanks mom, bye love you." I gave her a hug and walked in the living room looking for my dad to say bye. I saw him sitting on the couch drinking his coffee of course.
"I'm heading to school dad, bye love you." He looked away from the tv and smiled.
"bye have a good time and stay away from immature kids." I rolled my eyes at him but nodded. I headed out the door and into my car turning the engine on. I pulled out of the driveway within 15 minutes I was at my new school. I parked my car where it said student parking and groaned. I was so nervous and nauseous I didn't wanna move let alone get out of my car but then I saw something well someone that changed my mind... I grabbed my backpack slide my phone and keys in my pocket and jumped out of my car. Looking for... him.