Chapter four

Shane's POV
I lazily get out of bed wishing I didn't because as soon as I stood up the headache hit me. Stupid fucking hangover. Maybe I shouldn't have got drunk on a school night oh well I don't care. I decided I didn't wanna shower I showered last night. I just brushed my teeth and threw on black sweat pants and a black T-shirt with my black vans. I never care to dress up, why would I? Everyone at my school will adore me either way. Girls and guys. Yes I'm bi and everyone knows it even my mom which I do not live with. I live by myself and I love it. I wanted to be lazy today and drive to school so I grabbed my car keys to my Jeep and pulled out of my driveway. I pulled into my school and jumped out of my Jeep. I looked around trying to find someone in the parking lot to mess with if you know what I mean. I realized there was a car I never have seen here before parked in student parking. I was about to walk toward the car but the bell rung, telling everyone to get inside the school now. Guess I will talk to new kid later... I smirked to myself and walked inside the school. Almost everyone was at their lockers but when I walked in they all stopped what they were doing and stared at me which I'm use to. Some people looked scared, most of the girls were smiling and winking at me. I smiled back and they all melted which made me laugh. It's crazy i have almost every girl falling at my feet even some guys. I have a lot of people scared of me which meant I never get messed with. I even have teachers scared of me and yes that's a big deal. I hook up with a lot of people speaking of hookups. A random blonde girl is walking up to me now. Before I knew it her lips met mine and we crashed into a couple lockers. The kiss was sloppy which I usually don't care but today I'm not feeling it. I pulled away.
"Umm look I don't know you and usually that's fine but today I'm not feeling it so maybe some other time." She got excited and walked away joining a group of people and obviously bragging about kissing me. I was bored just standing at some random locker and was actually about to walk to class. But something happened that made me stop in my tracks. The new kid... damn is he beautiful I'm sure he'll melt in my presence just like everyone else. Here I go...