Chapter thirty

Garrett's POV
I'm so nervous to meet up with Shane especially since I honestly still have some feelings for him but can you blame me? He's beautiful and he sounded so sweet on the phone. I was getting ready to try to impress him even if he's with Ryland, there is nothing wrong with dressing up for him. I put on a pair of blue jeans with a red and blue pattern button up shirt. I slipped on a pair of black shoes and walked out my door. This coffee shop is so close to me I decided to walk. When I got there Shane still wasn't there. Wonder why he's taking so long? Maybe because of Ryland.. I want them to be happy don't get me wrong I do like Ryland but when I hear his name or see them together I cringe. It hurts me a little but I know I will have to get over it and I will eventually. I ordered my usual and sat down at a table to wait. What if he just doesn't show up? He said he was coming he wouldn't lie right? I mean he use to lie all the time but he seems different now. I feel like I can actually trust him but can he trust me? I don't want to hurt anyone I really don't.. I saw Shane walk in, he was wearing casual clothes but he looked perfect and at that moment I knew that I wanted him and I'm scared of what I would do to get what I want...