Chapter nineteen

Shane's POV
I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned and reached over to turn it off. I was about to go back to sleep when I heard Ryland turn over to face me. He was staring into my eyes with his beautiful bright blue eyes.
" Good morning Shaney. We need to get ready for school." I groaned which made Ryland laugh.
" How about we just stay here spend the day together. Have some fun." I smirked but then I realized I sounded like the bad boy Shane. Damn. Ryland surprised me though by climbing on top of me looking straight into my soul. I got nervous.
" Shane Babty we can't do that you missed all last week for me and I don't want to be the reason you get kicked out of school." I felt my face heat up why do I do this every time he says anything sweet ugh.
" You're right Ry like always. You go jump in the shower and I will make us breakfast. How about pancakes with blueberries and strawberries?" His face lit up and he nodded. He got off of me making me miss his touch. But he leaned over and pecked my lips which lead to me smiling like a little kid. He got up and went in the bathroom and I ran down to make us food.
Time skip (6:45am)
Ryland came running down the stairs wearing black skinny jeans, white t shirt with black letters and his white and black converse and he also had a black hat on. He smiled at me.
" Hey Babty. Here's your pancakes. I hope you don't mind I already ate because I don't want us to be late. I'm gonna go jump in the shower. Enjoy."
" wait Shane did you feed the animals and walk Uno?" He's so cute making sure I'm being responsible.
" Yes I did Ry thanks for asking." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I ran upstairs to actually take a shower. Ryland looked so good. I don't want to look gross.
Time skip (7:15am)
"Shane! We have to be at school by 7:30. Are you ready?" I heard Ryland coming up the stairs and I was about to put clothes on. But he beat me to it and opened the door. His face turned red. He's seen me naked before but I get why he's embarrassed.
" fuck I'm sorry I should have knocked!" He had his eyes closed. I walked up to him and kissed his forehead.
" Ry it's okay open your eyes." He did what I said. He bit his lip trying not to look down.
" I will be downstairs waiting." He said but I grabbed his hand and crashed my lips onto his. He immediately kissed back his hands were around my neck and mine were on his waist. He bit my lip making me groan and slipped his tongue into my mouth. We pulled away for air and Ryland turned away from me.
" Something wrong Babty?" I said worried I did something.
" I just wish I was ready for you. You could have anyone you want but you choose me and I can't even give you what you want." He said surprising me.
" Yes I choose you because I saw something with you I saw a future with you. Not just a one night stand. You are different and that's why..." he had tears in his eyes all these false thoughts in his head are killing him.. should I say why..?
" That's why what?" He asked confused. I can't tell him while I'm naked..
" nothing we're gonna be late for school. Meet me downstairs okay Babty." I smiled but Ryland frowned and walked out. Fuck maybe I should have just spit it out. I will tell him sometime soon. Just in a special way. He deserves it.