Chapter fifteen

Shane's POV
" Shane... kiss me..." those words were all it took. I pushed Ryland against the shower wall and intertwined our hands. I smiled gently at him.
" Just a kiss okay?" I said knowing he's not ready for anything more. He nodded. I slowly leaned in. Looking into his eyes and before I knew it my lips were on his. This was so different than the jolt I usually get from him no this was full on fireworks. I deepened the kiss and gently bit Ryland's lip. Ryland moaned making my whole body shiver. He quickly pulled away. I missed his lips already.
" I'm sorry Shane I just figured if we go any farther..." he's not wrong at all if we would have continued we probably would have went all the way especially since we're both naked right now and Ryland isn't ready for that.
" it's okay Ry like I said I will wait for you forever if I have too. Finish your shower." I smiled at him and pecked his lips making him blush even more. I jumped out of the shower wrapped myself in a towel and walked out of the bathroom. I started looking for clothes since I was wanting to take Ryland out somewhere if he wants to. Damn that kiss was intense.. but amazing. I think I might love Ryland Adams.. no I know I love Ryland Adams. He's so special. I found some black jeans and a black button up shirt. Wait Ryland doesn't have any clothes here. I walked in the bathroom and saw Ryland standing there wrapped in a towel. Perfection.
" Ry you have no clothes here. I was planning on taking you out today." He frowned.
" well I'm gonna be staying here for a week so I can throw on whatever I had on yesterday from school then we can go to my house and grab some things and I will change while we're there." He said. I nodded and went to throw the clothes on I picked out. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair standing right next to my babty.
" you look perfect Shaney." I blushed.
" not as perfect as you." I said trying to be cheesy but meaning it in every way.
" Shane I'm wearing dirty clothes that I wore yesterday." I shook my head.
" so? You're still perfection." He blushed which made me smile. We were walking into Ryland's house hand in hand. We walked up the stairs and I laid on his bed as he packed some things. I was surprised when he said he was done. Damn that was fast. He already changed into a nice shirt with blue jeans. Before I knew it Ryland was laying right on top of me he kissed my cheek making me smile.
" You are perfect Ry.." I said. He smiled at me. I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back immediately. We pulled apart and he smiled down at me. He jumped off of me making me miss his touch.
" you ready to go shaney?" He asked. I loved when he called me that.
" Yes babty." I said standing up smiling at him and carrying his bags down for him.
" such a gentleman." He said smiling. I threw everything in the car and got in the drivers side. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I smiled at him. I love you Ryland Adams.