Chapter twenty four

Time skip (3 months)
Ryland's POV
Shane and I have been together for a little over 3 months and I have never been so happy. We graduated from high school a month ago and I have been basically living with Shane ever since I moved everything I own to Shane's house. My parents think I'm with a friend, they don't know I'm in a relationship. They don't even know I'm gay.. I don't know how they would react with how religious they are. Also I'm still a virgin and Shane is patiently waiting I feel awful he use to have sex everyday and now he hasn't had it in months. Does that make me a bad boyfriend? He says he will wait for me forever because I'm worth it but I'm so scared we're going to break up or he will find it with someone else..
" Ry.. What's wrong?" Shane asked me I looked over at him and concern was written all over his face. We were sitting on the couch watching a movie that I wasn't paying attention too. My head was in Shane's lap.
" I was just thinking about.. us.." Shane's face turned from concern to sadness.
" Did I do something wrong?! I'm sorry.." Shane started panicking.
" No Babty no.. I just... it's me not you.." now he just looked confused. I continued.
" I'm worried.. since we haven't had sex yet you're going to give up and go find it somewhere else.. and I wouldn't blame you if you did.." I looked up at Shane and we locked eyes.
" I would NEVER find it anywhere else. I'm waiting for you. I want no one else but you Ry.." I gulped.
" but why are you waiting for me I'm nothing special.." I said.
" You're wrong Ryland.." I sat up but never broke eye contact with Shane.
" you could have anyone else and they would give it up to you... so why do you want me..? I asked. I was confused I needed answers.
" Because you're different than them you're special Ry.. it's because.. I-I..." Shane looked down.
" You what Shane..?" He looked into my eyes.
" I.. I love you Ryland Adams." My heart sped up. Shane loves me I've never been so happy in my life..
" Ry... say something please.." Shane was looking at Cheeto playing on the ground avoiding eye contact with me. I can't imagine how hard that was for him to say.. I reached over and gently cupped his cheek forcing him to look at me. Our eyes locked and I leaned in connecting our lips. He immediately kissed back, it was the most amazing kiss I have ever had.. it was soft but passionate. Shane pulled away. My hand was still on his cheek.
" I love you too Shane Dawson." I said. Shane was smiling like a child.
"I'm so lucky to have you Ry.." I smiled.
" Shane.. I want to tell my parents about us.."
" Are you sure..? Do you want me to go with you?" Shane asked.
" I don't know how they are going to react I think I should go alone and then plan a day for you to meet them.." Shane nodded.
" I understand that completely Babty." Shane said. I looked at the time on my phone it's 5:00pm, my mom would be starting dinner right about now.
" Shaney is it okay if I go over there tonight for dinner? Are you okay with eating without me tonight?" I hate eating dinner without Shane and I know he hates it too. He smiled at me that beautiful perfect smile.
" Of course! That's fine." He said. I called my mom and she said I'm welcomed anytime.
" I'm gonna go throw some clothes on I'll be right back." Shane nodded and I ran up the stairs to our bedroom and put on a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt with my converse and ran back downstairs. Shane smiled at me.
" Text or call me when you get there so I know you're safe okay Babty?" Shane said as he stood up to tell me bye.
" Of course I won't be gone long. I love you.." I said smiling.
" I love you too Ry...so much.." Shane gave me a quick peck on the lips.
" Bye Uno." I said petting Uno and kissing him on the head. I had no idea where Cheeto is and I had to go. Shane kissed my cheek and I walked out the door...

Authors Note:
I just want to say thank you to everyone reading. If you have any ideas for this story comment and let me know.