4

every chapters gonna be in Lauren's POV bye

Me and Daniel met the others and we walk to the park, it was completely empty which was good.

I noticed jake and keziah was staring at each other lovingly, it's so obvious they both like eachother they need to date already.

"So jake when you gonna ask keziah out?" I asked

Keziah looked down and jake started blushing

"Awwww they are already dating aren't they?" Hannah exclaimed

There was nothing to be said as jakes bright red cheeks gave us the answer.

Daniel and chance gave jake a bot hug and we decided to go get McDonald's.

I got a happy meal, so did Hannah and Jodi, caitlin and keziah just got some fries and the boys all ha a mcflury. we decided to walk back to the park once we were finished and on the way we saw a girl from our school pass us.

"She seems nice" caitlin said smiling at the girl.

"Oh what no man don't be friends with her, don't tell her your secrets unless you want them all over facebook" Jodi said "gosh she's a stunner wish I had her face" Jodi kept going on

"We get it jo" Hannah said but Jodi kept going on

"Jodi shut the fuck up" caitlin said

"Man calm down fuck" she huffed

" I am calm, you're the one who needs to calm" caitlin laughed

"I AM FUCKING CALM, YOU KNOW WHAT IM FUCKING GOING"

(Sorry Jodi if you ever read this😂)

"Man someone's on their period" chance said

The guys laughed, why does every boy assume a girls moody because of her period.

Hannah had to go home and it started to rain so we all got under Caitlin's umbrella somehow and we walked to her house, however on the way we saw Louis and Charlotte.

"Cough cough" keziah said getting Daniels attention, he discretely grabbed my hand.

"Daniel say something and Lauren pretend it's funny and laugh"

So i did as she said and it got their attention however Louis said something which shouldn't have got to me but it did.

"Gosh Lauren you're such a slut!" he sniggered and charlotte giggled behind him.

"AH HELL NO" Caitlin shouted letting go of Chances hand "no one talks to my bestfriend like that!" and she walked over to Louis and upper punched his nose, and bitch slapped charlotte and walked off with her middle finger in the air, keziah also kicked Louis in the balls and said "dont ever fucking say anything like that again" and we all left.

Sweg