14

Lauren's POV

I'm 16 now, and if you want to know what I said to Louis, it was a yes. We've been going out for nearly two years. He's been such a good boyfriend and I do love him so much, and he's not just my boyfriend he's my bestfriend.

So let me update you on everyone.

Charlotte (Louis ex bestfriend) is now dating a year 10 called Leroy

Keziah and Jake are still dating, nothing can separate them two.

Hannah is currently dating Megan who moved to the UK and was perfect for Hannah.

Caitlin and Chance are very very close and being yolo kids together.

And there's no ones else I care about.

It was the first Friday of the 6 week holidays and I'm at Caitlin's house with Louis, Hannah and megan, keziah and jake and Chance and we are all planning a holiday to Ibiza.

"Right so we all pay for our tickets separately and then bring spending money for when we are there, we will be in the hotel and we will be sharing rooms in pairs" Caitlin told everyone.

We all nodded and knew what to do. This is going to be so good!

"Good thing we get a bed to ourself" Louis whispered in my ear

I blushed and hid my face.

"Can you whisper a bit quieter please Louis" Hannah said

"Shut up you emo whore bitch rabbit dog"

Oh I forgot to say, Louis and Hannah still aren't friends. But it's cool Hannah doesn't pay any attention to him which is cool.

Sweg idk where I'm going with this and I made them 16 bc everything I wanna do is illegal for 14 year olds bye