5

I got to school and saw Daniel Hannah Jodi and Keziah waiting for me at school.

"Hey Lauren" they all said

Next to us were the popular people, I would call them poodles but that's so year 8.

A few of the girls, Gertrude, Patricia and Ella were giving us the evil glares, it's probably because Daniel use to be part of their group but he left because they are all fucking bullturders WHO NEED TO LEARN WHAT A FUCKING TAN IS.

The bell rings and I go to form with caitlin and we see Gladis and Peaches.

"Hey girls" I say

"Sup" Gladis says

With the name Gladis, you wouldn't expect her to be all street.

I had double English and noticed charlotte was in with a small bruise on her cheek but Louis wasn't in which is good because I've have enough of his bullturd.

In English we were doing similes and metaphors, what the hell we're year 9 not year 3.

"Right guys!" miss apple says in her way too perky voice "today we're doing metaphors and similes because you're all dumb shits"

Charming.

It's lunch and I got get a sausage roll from caf and go outside to see Jake and Chase here.

"Guys? I thought you went to cavi?" I asked

"Yeah we did" jake started

"But we moved here to surprise the girls" chance finished

"Aw how cute!"

Caitlin and keziah walk in and before I can say anything keziah is screaming

"JAKEEEEE" and jumps up for a hug, jake carries her outside and me chance and a very happy caitlin follow.

"What are you guys doing here?" caitlin asks

"Well we thought we'd move here because we will see you more and we have more friends here" chance exclaimed

"YAY" Keziah shouted

We had a quick group hug and then Richard sprayed us with water. Richard was an alright looking boy he's nice when he's not spraying water he had a twin called Robert who's um not the best looking boy buts okay.

"RICHARD" caitlin screamed "IM GOING TO KIKL YOU! MY SANDWHICH IS WET!"

Sweg