21

Lauren's POV

I got back to the hotel and plugged in my phone as it died, my head was already pounding from the loud music from the club and all the alcohol which I have had. I went to the toilet and got some tablets, I grabbed some water and my phone lit up, my messages started coming through. I walked to my bed a plonked myself down, I grabbed my phone and scrolled through the notifications, they were all twitter notifications until I came across a missed called... from Louis?!

As much as I didn't like him I still cared about him so I checked if he left a voice mail;

"Um hi Lauren, I know you don't want to talk to me because you hate me and you probably aren't even listening to this but, I just want to say I miss you, I miss us, and I like you a lot, I know I've fucked up and I don't deserve you forgiveness but Lauren I think I- "

A loud crash ended the message and my heart was beating fast.

What am I meant to do?! Did he crash is he alive what the hell is happening, is he in hospital do I call the guys, wait they are all still out.

"OH FOR FUCK SAKE" I scream punching the wall, which didn't make anything better.

Tears start running down my face, what if Louis dead? I know we weren't at are best but I guess I really care about him.

My phone starts buzzing and a number I don't recognise comes up, I answer anyway.

"Hello" I say

"Hi, is this Lauren?" the male voice asks

"Um, yes it is, who is this?" I'm rather confused at this moment

"Lauren, you were the last person Louis tried to contact before his accident so we thought it would be best if we told you this.."

Sweg omg I updated