Laurens love triangle

Lauren's POV

I'm horribly woken by the sound of my family downstairs, I look at the clock at its 10am, thank lord it's the weekend. I check my phone and see I have three texts, ones from Louis one from Daniel and one from caitlin.

Okay so caitlin has been my bestfriend for 7 years now, me and Louis are bestfriends we have been since the middle of year 9, and Daniel, well he's a good friend of mine and he's very good looking. I read the texts and Caitlin's is about her sleepover which is soon, Daniel just said morning and Louis was about us meeting today. Wait what? Oh shit, I'm meeting him at 12! I quickly get ready, I shower get a top and leggings spray and go downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning love" my mum says

"Morning mum morning lo" I reply back to my mum and Lola my little sister "don't forget I'm going out with caitlin and the girls today"

"Okay, have fun be back by seven"

I feel very bad for not telling the truth to my mum as I'm meeting Louis, but if I tell her she will always ask questions and I can't deal with that.

I check the time and it's 11:40 I decide to leave now and walk to the local shops where Louis said he will be.

I get to the shop and Louis isn't here yet, I decide to get some sprite from the shops. I walk back outside and I see Louis is his horrid Watford shirt.

"Louis!" I shout "why the fuck are you wearing that?" it's a horrible yellow shirt with a bit of black.

"You know you love it lozza, kiss the badge" he says

He knows I will never kiss that ugly rag so we keep walking to a big field, we sit down and just talk as usual until he says something I really didn't want to hear..

"Lauren, I think I love you"

Sweg