3

Lauren's POV

as much a I wanted to stay in bed I had to get up for school.

I brushed my teeth showered put my uniform on and had breakfast, i checked my timetable and I had Social sciences Louis sat infront of me, biology Louis sat next to, English I sat close to Louis then maths and PE luckily he's not in those two.

There was a knock at the door and my mum got it

"charlottes here lauren"

Fuck. I forgot about walking with charlotte god this is gonna be awkward.

"Hey" she said

"Hii" I said

"So how's Daniel then?"

"Oh you know he's good, been texting him a lot, he's um very lovely, how's louis?

"He's great actually, we've been going out for a while though we didn't want anyone to know, we have just made it public"

Why is she making it sound like they're a fucking famous couple.

Luckily we were near school and I saw caitlin walking

"LAUREN HOWS DANIEL" she screamed earning a few stares.

I laughed and continued walking, we saw keziah Hannah and Jodi where they usually were and Louis was behind them, charlotte ran over and hugged him and there were a chorus of questions like 'are you two dating?' 'Aw so cute' I was about to walk off when I heard a familiar voice

"There's my beautiful girlfriend!" Daniel said from behind me and gave me hug from behind, I smiled up at him and then we got the same questions that Louis and Charlotte got.

we filled Jodi and Hannah in on whats happening and they loved the idea. we all decided to meet after school like we usually do, Dan said chance and jake would be coming which got keziah and caitlin very happy.

It was only second period biology great. Louis kept asking me questions about Daniel but I blocked him out with my music.

The rest of day went quick and we all went home to get changed at said to meet at the shops at 4 I only lived 10 minutes away so I was ready quite quickly so I started walking to shops with my music in.

I was at shops and no one else was there yet I texted them all asking were they were and they all said nearly here. Daniel got here first and wrapped his arm around me

"Thanks for doing this Daniel, you're an amazing person" i looked up at him, damn he's so tall and good looking, why is he gay? My thoughts were cute off when he kissed me.

"Why did yo-" I stopped myself when I saw Louis walking past, I also saw him take a quick glance back at me. Hm weird.

Sweg