2

Lauren's POV

it's been longer than seven minutes and caitlin and chance still weren't out.

"Bet they are fucking" Jake said

But as soon as he said that caitlin and chance walked in hand in hand.

"No you silly goose, chance asked a me lovely question"

"We are now goo out" chance finished

"Awwww, cute" I said

"AW OMG CHAITLIN!" Keziah chanted "Jake when are you gonna ask me out"

"Soon" he replied

Them four started to talk so Daniel took me to the next room.

"Right Lauren I know something's up so tell me what Louis done and don't bullshit me saying he done nothing"

So I told Daniel about what happened from Louis telling me he loved me to the snapcaht of him and charlotte.

"Right he's either making you jealous or him and charlotte are going out so we are going to pretend to date because two can play at that game, and there's no feelings between us because I'm gay.

"Okay thank you dani- wait what?! you're gay?"

Daniel slowly nodded and I screamed! I have a gay bestfriend!

"Yay you're now my hot gay bestie, anyway what we gonna do with Louis?"

Daniel explained that we are going to kiss and get one of the others to take a picture on their snapchat and send it to Louis.

So we explained the plan to guys an they were all in.

"I don't know how to kiss" I whispered to Daniel

"Don't worry just don't bite" he joked

So we kissed and I felt nothing, so that's when I knew I didn't like Daniel. but at least my first kiss was taken by someone I know loves me and I love back even if it's just as friends.

"Got it!" keziah said "I'll send it to Louis now"

It was now 4am so we all went to bed, me and Daniel slept on the sofa, caitlin was sprawled out on the floor on top of chance and jake and keziah went into the room next door to probably make out again or spoon.

Sweg for short chapter