19

Keziahs POV

We've been here for a week now and it's amazing!

Louis and Lauren have been a bit off with eachother though, it doesn't bother the rest of us though no one really liked them together.

Lauren's POV

Louis being a right asshole, every time we've gone to a club or something he will go off and dance with other girls and probably go fuck them aswell.

It was now 10pm and we were all going to the same nightclub together as the last 2 days the girls and guys were kinda separated from eachother.

We got to the night club and keziah went and got us some drinks.

"Drinks for you all, to get us in the mood" keziah winked

"I'm always in the mood" caitlin said walking off pulling chase with her

"BOOM BOOM come on kez let's danceeeee" jake said, he already seemed like he was drunk

Now Hannah megan and I were left, oh and that twat Louis.

"Why don't you dance with me lauren?" Louis asked

"Fuck off, I dislike you very much!"

"You love me really baby" he winked

I think I was just sick in my mouth ew. "one don't call me that two go dan-" I was cut off by a familiar voice calling my name, I turned around and so Daniel. Wait what daniel!

"DANIEL!" I shouted

He ran up to me and gave me a big hug

"I'm sorry I haven't been replying to you and stuff, everything's been so shit and I had to get away for a while" he explained

"It's cool it's cool, just next time talk to me please"

"Sure, now come on let's get a drink and got partaaaay" he slurred, looks like he's already drunk.

I turned back and saw Louis giving Daniel the dirtiest look. I turned back before he noticed me looking.

Sweg