Ch 14: Booze, Friends, Drama

A/N: This is really really long. Also don't hate me, when it comes to what I did to Jungkook.
•••
💜

She knocks on Chaeyoung's apartment door, before putting her hand back in her jean's back pocket, and waits for her girlfriend to open the door. But she doesn't for a long time, like a really long time, and Lisa starts feeling the nerves. Not because she thinks that Chaeyoung isn't here or that something happened to her, because they talked just five minutes ago and Chaeyoung swore that she was ready, which made Lisa think that she wasn't.

But Lisa's problem is that she feels exposed to Chaeyoung's neighbor right now, who can get out at any moment, although it's pretty late, and make her eat her cookies. Not that Lisa doesn't like the cookies or anything, it's just that Chaeyoung's neighbor is weird. Don't get her wrong, Lisa likes weird, but not when the only thing Mrs. Piggs ever tells her is to 'be quiet'.

Like, if she doesn't like Lisa and wants her to be quiet, then why does she always offer her cookies? Maybe she's lonely, Lisa thinks and fights back a pout.

Maybe one day she will manage to make Mrs. Piggs say something else except from 'be quiet'.

But thankfully, after another whole minute, or maybe even more, Chaeyoung finally opens the door. She smiles when she sees Lisa, feeling the sappiest, mushiest, most ridiculous person ever, because she realizes that she missed Lisa, even though they were together only a few hours ago.

"I was ready." Chaeyoung announces, which makes Lisa roll her eyes, because her girlfriend clearly was not ready, but she giggles anyway because it's not a big deal. But then Chaeyoung's face falls. "Oh, for god's sake!"

"What?" Lisa asks concerned, turning to see if Mrs. Piggs heard them and came out to tell them to be quiet, but there's no one there. She turns back to her girlfriend to see her gesturing to their clothes, silently pointing out that they're wearing matching outfits again. Jeans and black leather jackets, Lisa is wearing a white shirt and Chaeyoung is wearing a white blouse. They're both even wearing black boots, Chaeyoung's are flat ankle and Lisa's are knee high with heel, and the fact that Lisa's shoulders are still slightly slumped, makes them about the same height. "Go change."

"Why should we change?" Chaeyoung complains as Lisa steps around her to get inside the apartment and close the door.
"And why should I change?"

"Besides the obvious reason?" Lisa wonders, gesturing around them and pointing out the fact that they're in Chaeyoung's apartment, so it's Chaeyoung who should change.

"Condescending much?" Chaeyoung frowns at Lisa's tone as she takes off her jacket and throws it on the couch.

"No!" Lisa widens her eyes. "I didn't mean it like that." She defends herself, which makes Chaeyoung chuckle because she was just teasing. "But you should change. I think the fact that you won't be able to keep your hands off of me will raise enough suspicions, we don't need to look like a cute teenage couple that does cute stuff all the time, like wearing matching outfits."

"Right." Chaeyoung chuckles as she starts unbuttoning her shirt, effectively leaving Lisa, not only speechless, but breathless too.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She manages, not really able to keep her eyes away from Chaeyoung's fingers and her slowly revealed chest. It's not like she can control her eyes. Well, she can in general, but not right now. Not when she really wants to touch and kiss and claim but she knows that she can't.

"Um..." Chaeng is obviously confused when she sees Lisa being so flustered and extremely uncomfortable. But she has already taken her shirt off, it's not like she's going to put it back on. And it's not like she's not wearing a bra. And it's not like they haven't seen each other's bodies before. "I'm taking off my shirt..." She trails off unsure.