Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple

A/N: Thank you all for reading, reviewing and voting. I will repeat this as long as I feel like it so get used to it ;) You people mean so much to me. And here we are another half angsty half fluffy chapter of bennoda.

Enjoy!

--------

"Yeah yeah... Sure I will. Okay. Yup, bye", Mike woke up to Chester talking in phone.

The last night hit him then the guilt battering him down like hundred hammers. But then the smile. Chester gave him the smile that could melt all the ice in the world.

"Assuming it was Talinda", Mike uttered and yawned.

"Yeah", the singer had already tossed his phone away and crawled next to the naked emcee.

"What did you say to her?", Mike felt a red tint creep to his cheeks when the singer pushed himself on him kissing and licking his neck.

"I said that we had worked late with a song and then I fall asleep on a couch", he heard the breathy mumble on his now wet neck.

"I could wake up like this every morning", the singer groaned rubbing his erection to Mike's thigh.

"Well... Anna isn't coming back in days", Mike moaned when the teeth grazed his earlobe.

He was totally ready for a second round but they didn't just have time for it.

"I think that was an invitation Mr. Shinoda", Chester smirked turning to kiss his lips.

"First we have to survive the day in the studio. And try to be productive", the emcee mumbled amongst the kisses.

"Right... Can I borrow a shirt? I think I also need a shower", the singer sighed feeling the duty call.

"Of course. Go on, there are towels below the sink. I will call Anna in the meantime", Mike nodded giving a reassuring smile.

They could handle it. But he didn't know how he could handle this when his wife could get back home. Being separated from the other man every night. The hiding, the secrets. They were already eating him up. He sighed gloomily and got his phone on the nightstand.

One text received from Anna that said simply:

"Good morning handsome"

"Shit", he mumbled and called her.

And she didn't suspect anything. How could she? He hadn't given any reason for that before.

"Hey... You look terrible", Chester came back looking so damn good the towel hanging on hips.

"Yeah... I just called her", he muttered back.

"And?", the singer sat down stroking Mike's hand.

"Nothing really. I just feel so bad", Mike sighed biting his lip.

"Do you regret the sex?", Chester asked honestly not trying to accuse him of anything.

"No. I never could. I had dreamed about it so long. Just feel so stupid. It all would be easier without them. So, so much easier", the emcee shook his head.

"Good. Meaning the regret thing. I don't either.... Oh and I love to hear that you had dreamed about me fucking you", Chester snorted.

"Well... And other way around", the half Asian laughed making the singer blush once in a while.

"Oh... Please tell me more", Chester fell on him his eyes sparkling.

"Not now. Or otherwise we will be here all day", Mike rolled his eyes giving a small peck on the waiting lips in front of him.