I put on my daily façade but then...

A/N: Soooooo I included three real life events, sex and also some fluff to same chapter. It's kinda weird but oh well.... xD

So warning for the sex....

Enjoy!

-----

Days had passed since the last 'incident'. Mike was getting more and more annoyed that he couldn't be with the singer longer times. They saw in the studio usually five days a week and that was it. No real touching or talking. It made him more angry than sad. Anna didn't really do anything to make him upset but he still was, at her too. Or maybe that just was it. He was seeking for an excuse to be mad at her when he was the one cheating.

But today was the day he had been waiting for since Anna came back. Talinda was leaving to her mom's and he would go to Chester's after the studio. Making an explanation why was lame so instead he just told that he needed to spend some time with his friend. Which was totally true and Anna didn't even seem to mind that she would be alone for few days. She did wonder why they would even need alone time when they saw daily in the studio, but Mike explained that he needed time with Chester that did not include working.

Here he was, anxious. And excited. He had even popped to a 'specialty store' as he liked to call them cause he was totally going to get his payback finally. But maybe even more than that he waited waking up next to the singer. There was something magical when you open your eyes still sleepy and see the person you love totally unconscious about the surrounding world. And the singer smiles when he sleeps, probably the cutest sight ever. He was more than just incredulous that it would all go as he had planned but he was willing to take the risk. It wasn't like Tal could barge in suddenly cause she wasn't even in same town. Screw that really, it was time for him to love.

"You say a glow is a bad word Mike?", Brad asked.

Mike frowned. "Oh... No, I didn't. Spark we don't... we can't use".

"Ummm.. So you could do like 'a fire needs a space to burn, a breath to build a glow'...", the guitarist suggested.

"Dope! That's fucking dope", Mike grinned. "I like it."

The singer nodded. "There it is. Great. Perfect." He was more than eager to just head home with Mike. They had only few days but it was better than nothing. Better than going home to a person he didn't really even love.

"Aaaaa! I can go home and to sleep!", the guitarist said kinda reading his mind.

Mike laughed glancing at Chester who sipped his coffee. Yes I know what you're thinking, Mike thought too. He continued with the typing shaking his head slightly.

"Master Bennington. Would you like to sing?", Mike asked after a while.

"Yes I would", the singer said tossing his phone down.

Brad waved at them same time and closed the studio door. Finally they were alone and would be till tomorrow morning when they would head back there with the others.

"Really, really, really glad this song is in this state", Chester said putting the headphones on.

"Yes. Cause that means my mind is at ease and we can leave soon. But I am even more glad that we are alone finally", Mike snorted.

Chester smiled his illuminating smile and shook his head. Few seconds and Mike gave him cue to sing. Meanwhile Mile drifted to his thoughts still keeping his ears on the singing. Anticipation was growing and somehow he was less unsure than last time. Shame was somewhere in the back of his mind and not anymore the first thing when he thought what they were doing. He got back to the day when he had kissed the singer first time and wondered what would have happened if Chester wouldn't have had the same feelings too. Or maybe even said that they couldn't continue in same band and as friends.