CHAPTER 2

After long minutes of driving they got to the school where Michelle learned to love since her first year in Miami.

They got out and stepped inside the partially old school. They greeted every person that comes to their way. Michelle hurried to her locker and Taylor to her classroom.

"Well if it isn't my favorite student in Carollton Junior High." Said a husky deep voice that hug Michelle from behind kissing her shoulder.

"Ughh what do you want Cameron?" Michelle asked pissed at the sudden appearance of her two year boyfriend.

"Hey relax babe I'm just consulting you don't you miss me?" Cameron asked feeling a little flushed.

"I do but no funny business for now ok maybe after school you could watch the practice?" Michelle asked hugging the popular boy in school in the front.

"Oh gosh you feel so hot! Have you been working out lately?" Michelle asked tugging the t- shirt up and seeing a six packed abs stomach.

"Yeah and it's for you baby so yeah lets go we are gonna be late." Cameron said as he hooked his arm and they proceed to the hallway indicating their room.

They entered the room and all of their classmates shot up at them.
"Eyyo Cammie!! Wazzup?!" Greeted Normani Cameron's best friend well besides Michelle Normani has been her friend too.

"Yeah I'm good just to catch up with my love here." Cameron said as he takes a seat in the back.

"Oh how sweet!" Normani said while sitting beside Michelle on the left side. "We have a transferee today so buckle up."

"Have you seen her like a picture?" Michelle asked while putting her notebook and book outside her bag.

"Oh yeah I have one one sec." Normani says while searching through her phone.

"Oh my she's a hottie

"Oh my she's a hottie." Michelle said while fanning herself. "Oh shut up you have a boyfriend and you wouldn't cheat on him would you?"

Normani asks while writing something on her notebook.
"Have you known her?" She asks,
"Yeah Taylor just gave me informations about her."

"Well we'll see" Normani said and returned her attention to her notebook.

Their teacher came rushing in their classroom. "Good morning everyone welcome back and you have a new classmate. Miss please introduce yourself."

Their teacher said and a caramel tanned skinned girl came in. "Hi guys my name is Camila Cabello I just transferred here from NY so I hope we can be friends."

She speak staring at her brother with a smile tugging her lips. "Ok Cabello take a seat beside Morgado."

She started sprinting for her seat, and she noticed the green - eyed girl staring at her.

'Well how do you know she looks like a little of my celebrity crush'
Camila thought as she send a smile to Michelle.

Well we'll see what's instore for Camila this whole year.

💎💎💎💎💎

A/N

So yeah guyss this is my first time writing a fic so don't expect the right grammar because I'm Filipino. Anywaysss enjoy reading and you probably didn't know i added the male version of the group as their boyfriends and brothers so bear with me. Cameron at the top lovelotts😘😘