~ 5 ~

Kim Taehyung

As time continued to pass on, the more I saw Minjoon and Eunji together, the more my heart kept aching, this growing pain in my chest becoming unbearable. Every time I saw the two of them together, I noticed that Eunji didn't like being around him, even though she kept denying it when I asked. I could tell because there was always this sad look in her eyes and every time I saw her, she looked like she was on the verge of crying.

Eventually, I got sick of Eunji avoiding me like I was some kind of deadly disease. I just wanted to get some answers to some of my questions and I knew that if I went to Eunji for answers, she would probably end up trying her best to avoid me like usual, so today, instead attempting to ask Eunji again, I decided to head straight to the source of all the problems: Kim Minjoon.

There was still a few minutes before school started and that meant I had enough time to go find Minjoon and get the answers I needed from him. Wondering where Minjoon could possibly be, I began wandering around the campus, hoping that I would be lucky enough to run into him by chance but sadly, I couldn't find him anywhere. Giving up, I closed my eyes and let out a disappointed sigh as I rounded the corner. I then opened my eyes again and standing a few feet away me was the person I was looking for.

"Hey you jerkface!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, the last part accidentally slipping out of my mouth as I began furiously marching over to where Minjoon stood. Hearing my insult, Minjoon spun around, an annoyed look plastered on his face. He looked as if he was ready to murder someone but when he saw it was just me, the angry frown on his face was replaced by a sly smile.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the little hero from before! How can I help you today?" Minjoon exclaimed, his mouth beginning to curve upwards as I came closer. Seeing the sly smirk on his smug face, I immediately scowled. As I quickly approached Minjoon, the only thing I that ran through my mind was how badly I wanted to wipe that stupid grin off of his face.

"Tell me what you did to Eunji!" I hollered, unable to control my anger as I grabbed the front of his school uniform and lifted Minjoon slightly into the air. Behind me, I could hear some of the students who were passing by whisper things to one another things but that didn't bother me. None of that mattered actually, my attention completely focused on Minjoon. Minjoon stared at me for a second before letting out a scoff causing my eyes began to glower as Minjoon shook his head at me.

"Aish, so feisty today, aren't we now little hero? Well, before you go jumping to conclusion, you need to calm yourself little hero. I didn't do anything bad to her, no not at all. All we did was make a simple little deal," Minjoon explained, slightly laughing as he did. Upon hearing the word 'deal', I felt my grip on Minjoon loosen as I glanced down, wondering what was happening between the two of them.

"What was the deal?"

"Well, you see... The deal was in order for me to keep one of her little secrets, she had to agree to be my girlfriend. It not that big of a price to pay for a little secret," Minjoon said with a laugh. Surprised by what I heard, I immediately let go of Minjoon's shirt. Minjoon fell to the ground laughing as I took a step back, a look of disgust on my face as I put a bit distance between the two of us.

"You're a complete jerk! How could you do this to her?! Forcing her to be your girlfriend?!" I screamed as I knelt down and punched him once in the stomach. Minjoon gasped in pain as my fist made contact with his stomach. I let out a sigh before standing up, dusting my hands off and walked away, leaving Minjoon lying on the ground in pain.