Chapter 4

(I know I said I won't update anything until 13th January but hey,Im having an one hour break now.I mean..Why not update this story.Besides I have nothing to do at this hour so...Enjoy!)

Previous~

"Why hello there Y/N.Welcome to this dream which soon become a

'N I G H M A R E'

Then suddenly,everything turned black....

This chapter~
I got knocked out and when I opened my eyes.I was in a black place.There was a black figure in front of me.

It has a blue eye.His whole body is slimey and black.He has..tentacles...?!

I tried to move but I can't.Then I realized that I was tied up on a chair.The black figure walked to me.I kept struggling.He chuckled.

"Oh...Is Y/N scared?~" wait...How did he know my name?! "Who the hell are you and why am I here ?!" I yelled at him.

"First,my name is Nightmare.Second,your here because I can end your suffering"
He replied

What suffering do I still have?I broke free from the Asylum! "Well if you excuse me.I don't have any suffering anymore.The only suffer was that when I was still in the Asylum but now im free."

"There's still suffer inside of you and you didnt know~" that azz told me.

I was so pissed and I don't understand a thing that escaped from his mouth.

"What do you mean?!" "You forgot?~" "UGH WHAT?!" "I'll leave you to think about it...Cya next time~ Y/N" then he disappeared.

~Dream Ended~

"Y/N ?.....Y/N..?! Y/N !!!" "AHH!" I woke up yelling and found out that I was on a bed.I was sweating and panting a lot.Dream was next to me looking at me with concern eyes."W...Wha?" "Y/N ! What happened in your dream ? " How did he know that I had a dream?You know what I don't care.Im gonna tell him anyways.

"I was in some sort of wonderland and suddenly everything turns black...." I trailed off.He was listening carefully with a serious face.I kept on saying .

"Then,when i woke up.A black figure named Nightmare?I think that's his name.He appeared in from today me." Dream looked at me with widen eyes.

He mumbled "Brother.." wait,they were brothers? "And he told me that he would help me with my suffering...But I don't understand.I don't have anything to suffer anymore..."

"Alright...Anything else happened?" He asked."Well that's all I remember" I answered."mhm.." He mumbled

"You and that Nightmare guy are brothers?" I asked.He nods.Welp I guess that make sense.Dreams and Nightmares..Huh

We stayed slience until I heard him saying something but I can't hear him clearly."Did you say something?" I asked

"Huh?!Oh uhh nothing.. heheh.." he replied.I knew he was hiding something but I'm gonna shook it off.

"It's getting late now.You should get some rest." He said.I agreed since I was still tired after I woke up.

I walked out of the door and Dream looked at me with confusion."You are going to sleep on the bed.I can sleep on the couch." I answered his confusion.

He immediately shook his head left and right."Non sense,You should sleep on my bed.You are my guest." He said.

"Well I'm your guest so I need to sleep on the couch.And you are the host of this place."

We tried to convinced each other to sleep on the bed.A few minutes of that later.Dream gave up and he slept on the bed as i was pleased.

I went to the couch and lay down.I close my eye.Allowed darkness took over me.

Dream's P.O.V
I gave up and went to sleep on my bed.Then an idea poped out of my mind.'Im going to take her to my bed once she is asleep.' I smirked to myself.

30 minutes have passed by and I thought Y/N might be asleep.I walked out of my room and saw Y/N sleeping on the couch peacefully.Great!

I slowly walked to her.I picked her up in bridal style.She snuggled into my chest.I blushed.'She is so cute...' I thought.It makes me wanna kiss her all day in the bed.

*Pauses*

Author Chan:DA HELL WROTE THE SCRIPT?!

Random person 1:I did

Author Chan:HOW DARE YOU.THE LITTLE CINNAMON ROLL DREAMY DREAM ISH INNOCENT YOU SINNER.YOU ARE FIRED.

*Random person 1 left*

*Ahem*

Author Chan: We need a new script!

Random person 2:I can do that

Author Chan:OK!But if you write 'sinners' things...You are going to have a bad time =}

Random person 2:*nods*

A few minutes later

New script is out!

*Continue*

I slowly walked to her.I picked her up in bridal style.She snuggled into my chest.I blushed.'She is so cute...'

Author Chan:*breathe uncontrollably*

I kept walking and put her on the bed.Started at her in awe

Author Chan:*relief sigh*

Some of her hair covered her face.I brushed the hair aside and saw her face clearly.She is so pretty...

✘✘✘End of chapter 4✘✘✘