Chapter 5

(finally....NO MORE EXAMZ,YASS.SO HERES A CHAPPIE.Enjoy~)

Previous~
Some of her hair covered her face.I brushed the hair aside and saw her face clearly.She is so pretty...

This chapter~

Dream's P.O.V
I couldn't help but leaned in and kissed her forehead softly.I realized what have I done and I jolt back.

I shook my head left and right and slapped myslef.

Ow

In rubbed my face and felt like an idiot.I sigh and walked to the door.Before I go,I glanced at Y/N for a while and went outside.Closing the door behind me slowly not to wake her up.

I went downstairs and sat on the sofa.I started thinking about the dream that Y/N told me about.

It was kinda weird to be honest.Sure Nightmare is a bad guy/brother but there must be a reason that he did this...

Your P.O.V
I woke up from something soft and it feels like marshmallows.I touched around my area and my eyes were still closed.Then I realised I was on Dream's bed.

'Wasn't I sleeping on the sofa?' I thought.I sat up and put my legs on the floor.Walking to the door.

I opened the door and saw Dream cooking in the kitchen.I went to the kitchen and leaned onto the door frame.And I said "Didn't I told you I could sleep on the sofa?"

He flinched a bit which was kinda funny.Then he turned around gave me a warm and gentle smile."You would be more comfortable on my bed.Besides,you haven't been having a good sleep in the Asylum do you?" He asked

He was right though.The Asylum beds are hard like sh*t and everytime i woke up.I was pain in the azz.

I nodded to answer his question about me having a good sleep in the Asylum.He turned around and kept cooking.I went to sit on the sofa and relaxed a bit.

I was resting peacefully when suddenly I had a headache.It hurts like hell.I flinched at the pain.It hurts...Just like when I got injected with a syringe...Oh no...

~Flash backs~

"AHHHHHH"

"Stop screaming!We need to inject this into you!"

"NO,PLEASE STOP.IT HURTS"

"JUST STOP MOVING!"

"NO...PLEASE..NO..NO NOO!"

~Flash back ends~

"AHHHHHH" The memories are back..no...NO..I was shacking so much and my head was a mess.

And suddenly Dream went to the living room.Standind in front of me shaking me.

No...It was too much for me.I kept sobbing and panting.Didn't even notice that Dream was calling out to me.

Then suddenly everything turns black.

Dream's P.O.V
I was cooking in the kitchen when suddenly I heard a scream coming from the living room.

'Y/N!'

I ran to the living room and saw Y/N sitting on the couch panting and sobbing so much.

I stood in front of her trying to calm her down but she doesn't seem to heard me.

I called out her name.And there's no react for it.Suddenly she passed out.I begin to panic.I picked her up and went to see Ink.

I opened a portal and went inside.Then I saw Ink drawing something but I don't care.

"INK!!" I yelled his name and he flinched.He turned around and he was about to greet me then he saw Y/N in my hands.

"Who is tha-" "THERES NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS NOW.PLEASE HELP HER!!" "ok ok,calm down Dream.What happened?"

"I was cooking in the kitchen when suddenly she screamed.I went to her and saw her sobbing and panting.I called out her name but she didn't react to it.Then she passed out"

I explained to Ink what happened and calm down a little bit.Ink nods and picked her up to a bed.He lays her down examined her.

He mumbled a few things and I didn't hear it clearly.I shrugged it off.

"Don't worry.She's fine.I think she has a bad headache though." Ink explained.

I sigh in relief but I was also worried about her having a headache."Soo...Who is she?" Ink asked.

"She is a friend...From an asylum." I told Ink.His face turned into a shocked look."An Asylum?" He asked

I nod "But she is not dangerous.I swear" Ink 'mhm' in response.

"I hope so 'cause i don't feel like it..." Ink mumbles

What does he mean by 'I don't think so' ? And he doesnt feel like it?

✘✘✘End of chapter 5✘✘✘