Chapter 7

Previous~
"Just..Listen carefully to what I say..Alright?"

"...Ok"

This chapter~
Dream explained everything that I need to do If I'm dreaming in my sleep. He told me that if I see Nightmare in my dreams,I must woke up as fast as possible.

If I don't,Nightmare would drive me crazy in my dreams.

It's nightime now and I really need some sleep since I stayed up all night yesterday helping Author Chan with her giving away free tacos to the readers :/ And now she is shouting at me on the phone telling me follow the story plot...OK FINE JEEZ.

So then I went to bed. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep..

I was sleeping and nothing happened..

1 min.....

10 mins.....

50 mins.......

2 hours.....

still nothing happened. Thats strange,I thought Nightmare would appear in my dreams....then suddenly....

....

I heard Dream screamed like a girl in the kitchen. I jolted up and yelp. I ran down stairs and saw Dream holding his staff standing on the table...the hack?

"Y/N! Y/N! GET RID OF THAT THING-AHHHHHH" I saw an insect running around in the kitchen. I bust out laughing and fell on the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!!?" Dream yelled. "OH MY GOD DREAM....YOUR *Wheez* SCARED OF INSECTS?? D'AAWWW"

"....OMG JUST GET RID OF IT....F**K!" Did...DID DREAM JUST SWEAR?!

I sigh and got a broom. Chasing the little insect around. And

BAM!

It smashed into black juice.

Dream sigh in relief and got down from the table.

I was still laughing like an azzhole. "What are you laughing at?" Dream asked

"D'AWW YOU JUST SWEAR!" I fell onto the floor..again

Dream le gasp and covered his mouth "OH NOOOOO" He yelled "IM NOT THE READER'S LITTLE CINNAMON ROLL ANYMORE"

....He broke the forth wall...."Dream...your so dead" "Why?" "Because you broke the forth wall and...walls are expensive...Author - Chan spend a lot of money for these walls...."

Dream gulped. Then he shivers when a hand is on his shoulder. He slowly turned around and Author - Chan is looking at him with glare diggers.

Soon she turns to the readers "I need to talk to this little 'wall' (heart) breaker here...we will be back.

BEEPPP

The TV now is on the Rainbow channel. I was sitting in the couch with Nightmare taking a break while Dreams went fixing the walls.

Author - Chan sigh and said "We have some technical issues here and we will see ya guys again soon!"

■■■End of chapter 7■■■

many walls are broken today *facepalm*