Chapter 14

Your P.O.V
I woke up from my slumber and felt something changed.....why do I feel like I wanted to kill now?

My hunger towards blood.....ahhh.....so tasty. I feel like I'm drooling now. Holy crap.

You know what,screw this. I'm on it...

On a KILLING MOOD~

I laughed like a maniac and grabbed the best knife from my bag...wait...how When did I get this when I'm packing?

Ah,I don't care anymore...I'm so....

Hungry and thirsty for blood...And fresh meat.

What...happened to me...

Greetings....me~

Am I talking to myslef?

Well no...uh...yes I guess....Your other self

.....

I'm your insanity. Your bad side...as Your bad side...of course we need to go crazy...since you've lost hope...why not let me take control?~

....why?

Well,your helpless now...don't you see? The one you thought you could trust....

Betrayed you...

...they got a point...betrayed.....

So let me take control...And you won't have to feel any pain any more....you can finally close your eyes and have a little rest....

After you took over my body. Can I still control it?

Yes....when things are done...So,will you accept my offer and let me help?~

Suddenly,two buttons appeared in front of me

Yes|No

....if they take control of my body....I don't have to worry anything anymore...And that it would be less painful....

That's right~

♡Yes|No

Confrimed?

♡Yes

And then everything flashed in front of me....

Soon,everything became black and I felt like I'm falling

(Y/N)'s Insanity P.O.V
OHHH YES,FINALLY....I TOOK CONTROL OF HER BODY....

After I took over her body. I went to find Nightmare instantly. Once I arrived at his castle. I immidiently went inside and didn't care about the fun other Sanses said.

I brust the door down and Nightmare saw me. I smirked and let him know that it's 'me', (Y/N)'s Insanity.

"Good job Insanity...now that we have her...we can use her and threaten Dream..."

I deeply chuckled and nod in agreement.

Dream P.O.V
Oh no...Wheres (Y/n)?! Wait,she might be sleeping and I can sense where she is.

I use my power to see if she is sleeping....wait...this is confusing..

My power sense that she is half sleeping and half awake? Is she sleeping while walking? But even though if it is,it's still work cause that does count as sleeping...oh god,please be safe.

Insanity P.O.V
The power that Nightmare was talking about is (Y/N)'s Determination. Her Determination has enough power to resets.

And Nightmare wanted her to reset so then he could mess up the timeline. And if the timeline is messed up. He could see Dream suffer.

Why? Well,because Dream hates resets...like....he hates it a lot because if the whole timeline resets. He needs to go though all the things that happened.

If I use (Y/N)'s body and reset. She won't remember anything.

And Dream needs to meet her again.

And if we resets too many times...I guess Dream would get insane. Heh...

Once he is insane. I gotta grab some pop corn and watch him creates non-sense.

And I can laugh my fu*king ass off.

===========================
If you don't get what's happening in this chapter....me either.