Chapter 11

Your P.O.V
I turned around and saw Dream...

He stood there with his eye sockets wide open. I looked at him with my dull, murderous eyes.

He slowly walks towards me. I only stood there watching every move he made.

He came closer and closer.

My creepy smile is still on my face.

Soon Dream was in front of me with his frown face.

He cups my cheeks gently and studies my look.

Now that im sire he would hate me for killing people. And the worst part is...I killed right in front of him.

I thought he was going to be mad but instead he did something that I wasn't expecting.

He smiled warmly at me. I mean, is he crazy or what? Smiling in front of an insane killer ?

"Y/N...I know this isn't the real you. The 'you' I know is kind. So please? Let the real you come back" he said.

Then he kissed me.

Soon my murderous eyes went back to normal so is my creepy smile.

I broke into walls of tears and Dream hugs me tightly.

"Shhh..... Shhh...It's ok now...its ok now.."

Dream calms me down. He teleports us back to his house and he runs his hand on my back to calm me down.

I don't know how to react. I thought he would hate me.

Seems like Dream heard my thought cause he replied "I would never hate you. Y/N . I would be a coward if I hate you just because of that-"

"But I killed people!"

"Well I think it's normal for you to have revenge" he smiles.

I hug him tightly. Then I slowly fell asleep on his shoulder.

Dream P.O.V
I watches as Y/N slowly fell asleep. I looked at the time and it's pretty late.

I hugged Y/N and fell into deep slumber.

Nightmare P.O.V
HA.....Y/N went on a killing spree huh? I need to make her insanity low and keep negative things around her.

I could feel it. Her power is so strong...Too bad she lost her memory and forget that she killed her own parents.

Soon,she will be on my side~

P E R F E C T ~

==========================
End of chapter 11

And just to let you guys know im fine now.