Chapter 10

Previous ~

HAHA....

THIS IS GOING TO BE

'FUN'

This chapter~

I let my insanity took over my body.

My grin getting wider and wider. I noticed a knife at the corner of my eye. I picked it up.

Then suddenly a portal appeared in front of me. Without hesitating I went through it.

Soon I appeared in a place that I don't wanted to be here again...it's the Aslyum.

You know what? I don't care,because soon.

These bit*hes are going to have a ₩onderful time~

I rushed to the door and broke through it. This cost everyone's attention. When a nurse saw my crazy smile and my knife in hand. She screamed.

I rushed to her and stab her in the heart. Blood splitting everywhere. I laughed like a maniac.

I tasted the blood on the knife and surprisingly it tasted good~

Soon I need to find my worst enemy.

Dr.Woods (just a random name)

He was the one who makes my life hell.

He NEEDS to be DEAD.

I went to his office and bust in. He jolt and saw me....

"OH hello...(Y/N),you came back to me to be my subject?~" He purrs. Ew,disgusting sh*t.

(Strong Gore warning! If your uncomfortable please skip it. I'll tell you when the Gore is over.)

I didn't say anything and charged at him. He barely dodged it and he got stabbed by my knife. His blood spilt on my face.

I laughed like a maniac while stabbing on his chest over and over.

His face was so priceless~ I used my knife to cut his chest opened. I saw his organs in there. I grabbed the heart and harshly took it out.

I squeezed it and it turned into red juicy juice. I licked my hand.

Soon I cut his lungs opens. I cut them reapeatly. The sound of stabbing him is so good. The blood splitting sound...

So satisfying,

After I finished cutting his lungs. I went for his head. I cut his jaw and separated it from his upper face.

I used my knife to dig into his eyes. I took one of the eyes and squeeze them. It's so squishy~

Im so happy that I could able to make him 'beautiful'.

HEHEHHE....

THATS FOR SAYING 'THANK YOU' FOR MAKING MY LIFE 'GOOD'

I finished 'playing' with him (No dirty things ya sinners) but it didn't satisfy me enough.

I'm going to kill more~

I rushed out of the office and went for more people in this 'old home'

I found my next target,but when I was about to hit them. Someone yelled my name.

That voice...

I turned around and saw...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh MA god sorry for the late chaipe. I have a violin competition on 8th Merch and I need practise sorry!!

Also I'm working on the Valentine special. And it's a Late Valentine. And Idk if I could upload it today. I will try!