Chapter 6

Previous~

What does he mean by 'I don't think so' ? And he doesnt feel like it?

This chapter~

Your P.O.V

I woke up in white place.I rubbed my eyes but....That's strange...I kept rubbing my eyes and they were still blurry.

I begin to panic and I heard footsteps coming towards me.I was so scared.

The footsteps became

Louder....

Louder...

Louder..

And louder....

I whole body begin to shake like there's no tomorrow.Amd I felt a boney hand on my shoulder.

I flinched and tries to escape until someone said "Calm down Y/N.Its just me" that familiar voice...

"D-Dream?" almost sounds like a whisper."Yea,don't you see me?" He asked "I-I...My eyesight is so blurry.I only see two figures."

Then this hits me 'Will I be able to see again?What does it feel like to loss eyesight?'  a lot of questions popped in my head.

"Nightmare..." Dream mubbled

What?Is there something to do with the guy in my dream?What is that guy going to do to me?I thought to myself.

Ok...this is getting really weird. That guy might come to my dreams again. I can't let my guard down...

"Dream...?"
"Yea?"
"What happened to me...my eyesight is so blurry.."
"...."
"Dream..?"
"...This is not good.."
"What are you talking about?"
"...just..listen carefully to what I say..alright?"
"...ok"

♡◇♧End of chapter 6♧◇♡

sorry..I know it's short af