Chapter 8

Previous~
Dream broke the forth wall

This chapter~

Your P.O.V
*Sigh* Dream finally stop breaking the walls. And the story can carry on. Ok.. where was I? Ah yes! Dream is scared of insects. I should pull up some pranks on him later.

Anyways,right now I'm eating breakfast with Dream in the dinning room. I just have to admit. Dream's cooking are the best.

I ate my breakfast happily as Dream ate his while looking at me with an Innocent, sweet and warm smile.

"Hey Y/N!" Dream speaks up. I hum in response. "I wanted take you to somewhere after you finished your food" He said while he had a blush on his face.

I nod and I wondered where is he going to take me. He widen his smile. A few minutes later. I finished my food and Dream cleaned the dishes.

He took my hand and led me to the place that he wanted to take me.

I oddly had a weird feeling once Dream took my hand.

budum.....

why is my heart bearing like this?

budum budum!.....

my heart is beating so fast....

budum budum budum!...

not only my heart...I felt my face heated up. Did I caught a fever?

My thoughts soon got interrupted by Dream. He let go of my hand and the odd feeling is gone. What happened to me?

I was about to say something when I noticed where Dream took me...He took me to beautiful place....

The sun shining brightly in The sky...

The water of the ocean is so clear...

Flowers are blooming slowly.....

birds are singing beautifully...

This place is just so pretty...I was speechless and Dreams spook up "Speechless I see" he made the sexiest chuckled I have ever heard....THE HELL!?

I mentally slapped myself 'cause of that thought of mine. Dream turned me around so I can face him.

He took deep breathe and said

"Ever since I met you.....I have already fallen for you...You told me you were insane but it's not...in these days while living with you...You brighten up my life. I found out that you are so caring...sweet...beautiful....kind...funny...smart....just...so many good things of you to list. I don't care what you look like...I love you with all my soul..."

After that he smashed his lips(I don't care skeletons have teeth or lips anymore. Just go with it) to meet mine.

The odd feelings are back again. This feeling is so familiar. I swear I have seen it before. I couldn't help but kiss back. This movement is so familiar too...

Then I heard a voice whispered by my ear

'You will regret it..'

■■■End of chapter 8■■■