Chapter 12

Your P.O.V
I woke up in an unknown place. I stood up and look around. I was walking then suddenly a mirror appeared in front of me. I jumped a bit. Soon,someone appeared in the mirror,they have a wicked smile,blood stained clothes and a knife in hand.

I couldn't see there face cleaarly and they disaapeared. I kept walking and I saw Dream appeared in front of me. I don't know what happened so I ran up to him. I tried to touch him but he got away from my touch. I was confused. I tried to touch him again but he just won't let me touch him. I stood here looking at him with questionable eyes.

"Don't come near me" Dream said

I was about to ask why,but he said something I thought he would never say.....i guess im wrong

"you monster"
"your useless"
"you deserves to die"
"why would anyone likes you"

Those words kept echoing in my head. I looked down and looked back up again. Dream is gone.

I began to tear up and a few tears ran down on my face.

Suddenly,i felt two boney hands touched my face and wiped my tears. I opened my eyes and thought it was Dream....but ites not

Its someone I never wanted to see again

Nightmare...

"Ah~ why are you crying?" He asked in a sassy tone. I was so pissed and I stood away from him "What the hell do you want?!" I yelled.

He f*cking chuckled and then anwsered "I see Dream saying 'those' things to you and sounds like he hates you~"

The word hate.....

"None of your business bit*h"

"Well if he hates you. You can leave him amd join me~"

Hell i won't join him.

"Fu*k off* i said. I turned on my heels and started walking away.

"Where are you going? Theres no place for you to go here~"

He got the point....

And this must be a nightmare. The real Dream wont say those things to me.

I turned around again and glared at him "Waddya want fu*k face"

He gasp and put his hand near his chest. Tch, drama queen

"Oh,im hurt~" i fu*king hate his mocking tone. My hands turned in fits and i tried to calm down. I eventually did and then they floor started to shake.

Nightmare grolwed but said "I'll see you next time~" then he disappeared.

I gasp and shoot up. I looked around and saw that im on the bed.

Nailed it

So that was just a dream. Phew,i was about to get out from the bed but i heard someone having a talk.

I walked closer to the door and i put my ear on it. It was through the door so i cant quite hear what are they saying

"Hey,i think she is up to somthing..."

Thats Dream's voice....but who is up to something?

"Why? I don't see she is causing truble."

And voice i dont recognize...

"She is a monster"

So...it is...real?

"She needs to die"

My heart felt like it just stopped beathing....

I felt betrayal

I hold my tears and went to pack my things and escape this place.

I thought I can trust him...

I thought he is really helping me....

Why...

I packed all the things I need and I jumped out of  the window.

Im never ever going to trust him again.....

Nightmare's P.O.V
Ah ha! She left him. Great. Soon,i'll convince her to join me. And then....

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Sorry for havent been updating for SSSSOOOOOO FUCKING VERY LONG

I hav exams soo........

Yea